PDA

View Full Version : Thread Movers

Volcano Admim
03-21-2004, 06:02 AM
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I **** in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

SevenStar
03-21-2004, 08:01 AM
At least we thread movers have no problem getting women.

Volcano Admim
03-21-2004, 09:20 AM
mean, Mr. Seven
mean :(

SevenStar
03-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Now, "go away or I shall taunt you a second time," and it won't be "just a flesh wound".

Volcano Admim
03-21-2004, 09:46 AM
"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." :D

Dude, btw i had just made hugefied post on the xebbys blog... but they thing went boom and the whole thing was lost, it sux i dont feel like retyping too many words

SevenStar
03-21-2004, 09:52 AM
All six of my nipples are tingling

:eek:

you gotta re-type it man.

Volcano Admim
03-21-2004, 10:01 AM
"[singing] Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away away. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin!"

ill try to later
ill preview already though, they all have boys, wich i already knew long time

i got in an existencial crisis of higher ground involving religion and the lack of real true answers people have come up with for life today when i was about to buy some hair and skin cosmetics and drugs at the pharmacy during lunchtime.

SevenStar
03-21-2004, 10:14 AM
The winter was harsh, so they ate Robin's minstrels...

wtf? Yeah, you gotta re-type that

Kristoffer
03-21-2004, 11:04 AM
this confuse the **** outta me..

xebbo u should start writing songs. go to the battle thread and vent man, vent!

(7* you should heat that place up too)

SevenStar
03-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Now that you mentioned it, I haven't laid one on the ORA in a while...

Volcano Admim
03-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Oh man if i start venting people will be like calling me an "OFFENSIVE OFFENDING OFFENDOR I will delete you! I will delete you and your next generatoins although you will never breed!!"
And stuff like that, all cos they dont know how tough the times is
But its fine though
At least until i SNAP :eek: :eek:
[sarcastic] HAHAHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Volcano Admim
03-21-2004, 08:36 PM
check out my new dark glasses man

Kymus
03-22-2004, 07:16 AM
Those glasses are so you man. I don't think anyone could ever rock them out like that. :p