PDA

View Full Version : Att.GeneChingurgent!!!!!

blooming lotus
03-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Gene...have sent you an urgent email...pls see your inbox;)

cheers mr.publisher

rubthebuddha
03-24-2004, 05:22 PM
you do realize that this "Gene" isn't an actual person, right? he's more of an entity composed of sevenstar, beitanglang, sandman and myself to whom we direct questions with which we don't wish to deal. it gives us time to decide how to respond, as well as provides us with a measure of infallibility through lack of perceived authority.

"hm. sorry you're ****ed. but, the admin told me this is policy, so i can't do anything about it."

oh, and for the record. design sifu is sandman's three-year-old cousin, and chen zhen is actually bei tang lang's neighbor's dachshund. and johnny, philbert, silent assassin and bodhitree are all names of different characters on sevenstar's playstation games.

@PLUGO
03-24-2004, 05:29 PM
You forgot to tell him who MMartsmargie really is :p

blooming lotus
03-24-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
you do realize that this "Gene" isn't an actual person, right? .

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sacrilige..I dont wannah HERE NO MORE O THAT...ok

Ps...him who???....I'm a her dude ;) :cool:

rubthebuddha
03-24-2004, 05:41 PM
"margie" is just what happens when oso raids his girlfriend's closet, but that's a different story altogether. :)

Volcano Admim
03-24-2004, 06:32 PM
"hm. sorry you're ****ed. but, the admin told me this is policy, so i can't do anything about it."

Thats right! Its me who runs the things from the background
Money in ma pockit!

@PLUGO
03-24-2004, 06:38 PM
"margie" is just what happens when oso raids his girlfriend's closet, but that's a different story altogether. :)

errrr. . . sounds unbearable!!!

:cool:

Oso
03-24-2004, 07:30 PM
not possible she's a 10 and I'm an 18.

i have to buy my own stuff. :(

rubthebuddha
03-24-2004, 10:26 PM
actually, xebby, you're not on the payroll. we fired you because you kept hitting yourself every time you tried to open the door for visitors.

oso -- it's ok. there's no shame in having credit at lane bryant. :D

Oso
03-25-2004, 03:48 AM
ewww, Lane Bryant is the OLD fat ladies store.

this is where I shop

http://www.torrid.com/default.asp?LS=0&RN=222

and you should see my tornado kick in this little number

rubthebuddha
03-25-2004, 09:26 AM
rowr.

so, uh, whatcha doin friday night?

GeneChing
03-25-2004, 11:04 AM
and the mind****, and the retinal scar from that evil link.

what's wrong with you people?

Oso
03-25-2004, 12:55 PM
**disclaimer**

those weren't my legs.

mine are better looking.

:D

GeneChing
03-25-2004, 01:22 PM
...don't send us the link...oso

David Jamieson
03-25-2004, 05:44 PM
just so long as you shave em I don't care.

not partikalar that way.

you do realize that 15 will get you 20 in most states though right oso?

I mean I know you were talking dress sizes and all, but it came out sounding wrong, like a sideways f.art after a spinach sandwich:eek:

ewwww

xebby only hits himself with the door when letting the guests in because there is a full length mirror hanging on it if ya get my inference.

Oso
03-25-2004, 06:03 PM
KL, that was your own perverted little mind filtering what I wrote.

I said:

not possible she's a 10 and I'm an18

not:

not possible she's 10 and I'm 18.

I thought socialized education was supposed to be better:confused:

David Jamieson
03-25-2004, 06:05 PM
that's nazi d@mmit!

the pinkos are in europe and the commies are in a floating 57 chevy off the keys!

besides, you coulda been a talkin italian

Oso
03-25-2004, 06:08 PM
you are on a binge

OK, I hear by dub this era of KFM as

Kung Lek's Revenge

David Jamieson
03-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Don't make fun of a guy in pain. Do you know how painful it is to pass 3 gallons of hot coffee through your nose???

do you?

well drink some coffee and read some of these threads, then you'll know and you'll know well.

Ha!

you'll see, you just wait, ok, i'm going to go fixate on something else for a while... hmmm, these pics at larry's site look pretty rich :D

Oso
03-25-2004, 06:17 PM
now you're sounding like Xebby

David Jamieson
03-25-2004, 06:24 PM
hmmmmmm

nope, my mirror is clean as a whistle!:D

Volcano Admim
03-25-2004, 06:41 PM
all of us have volcano inside us
that voice in the back of your head wanting to scream FOCK U at this life and the stuff we go trough everyday
its the voice that wants to get away from teh social discretions and rules and put out your real feelings

most people will deny their volcano

but it is always there

the world is really... hypocret

BeiTangLang
03-30-2004, 11:06 AM
you do realize that this "Gene" isn't an actual person, right? he's more of an entity composed of sevenstar, beitanglang, sandman and myself to whom we direct questions with which we don't wish to deal. it gives us time to decide how to respond, as well as provides us with a measure of infallibility through lack of perceived authority.

oh, and for the record. design sifu is sandman's three-year-old cousin, and chen zhen is actually bei tang lang's neighbor's dachshund. and johnny, philbert, silent assassin and bodhitree are all names of different characters on sevenstar's playstation games.

SHHHhhh! You're not supposed tell the public about the nature of the admins! LOL!