PDA

View Full Version : Its on, sucka!

Xebsball
03-28-2004, 06:57 PM
Ok, the fat must go!

I began going to the gym again last week, such i hadnt done since like a month ago or some? (me dunno)
Its on a nearby gym, seems good so far though the price is high i must say.
I intend to begin with 5 time a week for the say first 2 or 3 weeks then change that to 6 time a week once i progress some
I want to lose about 20lbs o fat and gain maybe some 10lbs o muscle - something like that.

Current weight: 222,5lbs
bodyfat: 22%

you know, when you get on gym dudes measure you and your fattys everywhere with that thingy that presses your fattys, why dont they just write down on a paper: "YOU IS FAT!!! HAHA! NEED LOSE WEIGHT!! but you already knew that didnt you?"
It would save me the time really :mad:

Ill post as i follow up on the ahead weeks

Vash
03-28-2004, 11:10 PM
Good luck, Xebs. Keep us posted.

blooming lotus
03-29-2004, 06:41 PM
;) :D

blooming lotus
03-30-2004, 04:57 PM
Volcano...I mean xebs..lol ;) :D

I thought about this last night...and bresides cutting fat and carbs...if you want to beef up your ab strength, budh was asking about a hanging shrug..if you do that but instead of the shrug, point your toes and bring your legs into parrellel or higher, for your handles you can do some deep one or both legged pendulums (side swings, from hips down)..and if you're feeling a little crazy, you can attacth a kid to your legs bring your kness up and do the hanging crunch :D :D

try 20 reps a set to start and 5 of the weighted....you'll probably need a couple of rest days a week but you'll notice results really quickly ;)

cheers

bl:p

Xebsball
04-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
I thought about this last night...and bresides cutting fat and carbs...if you want to beef up your ab strength, budh was asking about a hanging shrug..if you do that but instead of the shrug, point your toes and bring your legs into parrellel or higher, for your handles you can do some deep one or both legged pendulums (side swings, from hips down)..and if you're feeling a little crazy, you can attacth a kid to your legs bring your kness up and do the hanging crunch :D :D

try 20 reps a set to start and 5 of the weighted....you'll probably need a couple of rest days a week but you'll notice results really quickly ;)

cheers

bl:p

Sorry BL i no idea what shrugs are or how to do em either, but thanks for the overall tips :)

blooming lotus
04-04-2004, 05:42 PM
palms in, grip overhead bar...and shrug, like lift from lats, exclude bi's. I was reading some training info Matt Furey (AkaMR.combat conditioning ) sent me, and he highly recommends these less frequent high load sets....

:D enjoy

Xebsball
04-04-2004, 09:11 PM
is it lifting myself on bars and stuff?
i was never able to lift myself like that

when i was a kid there was this bars at school and i liked to swing myself
then this one day i fell and that sucked
so i stopped swinging

a buddy o mine at that time dislocated his shoulder due to bar swinging too

but anyways, ill do all i can in da gym, ill see what i can do :cool:

btw, blog-wise
i must say last friday i didnt go to the gym
cos i went to a party
and drank lots
it was so focking hot inside that place
that i gotten sick and decided to go home kinda early like wasnt even 1:30am yet. So i said bye to a buddy on my way out and got a cab. I threw up while on the cab... mostly out the window... but you know... not all out the window... cab dude was angry. i payed him some more money... oh well... ok.
thats to sum up basicly, more details from da party make me feal real weird, specailly female related ones.

to put simply on simple words
i skipped one day weight lifting for one night of drinking and throwing up :D
YAY for me :D

blooming lotus
04-05-2004, 06:28 PM
ok...nice choice :D

as for the shrugs, for your core, you dont even have to pull yourself up, just strt with a hang and extend your legs into a little higher than horizontal.....start with 20 or so and build, then when you feel strong, throw a kid on

You should get results in maybe 3-5 sessions

oh..and good luck with the weird female thing :D :cool: