PDA

View Full Version : Keith Mazza

Richie
10-30-2001, 03:37 AM
Has anyone sparred, or seen this guy fight? He does W. Cheung's WC and his Wing Chun is GRAET!

whippinghand
10-30-2001, 03:51 AM
What makes it great?

Richie
10-30-2001, 04:00 AM
His WC is clean fast accarate and powerful. I have never seen or heard of any other WC guy have such skill in subdoing and or knock a person out.

Rolling_Hand
10-30-2001, 04:54 AM
Is Japan a small country?

Nichiren
10-30-2001, 11:28 AM
If Keith Mazza really kicked the sh*t out of Andrew Draheim he probably is that good.

Sihing73
10-30-2001, 01:31 PM
Hello,

While it is all fine and good to admire others in the arts and to even promote them, to an extent, this could very well enter into undesired ground.
The incident in NY need not be brought up.

I think it is great that Keith is respected by some but lets remember that he is only one person and represents only a small segment of the Wing Chun world. One might also argue that Rick Spain, Emin Boztepe etc were the best. And, to some this would be true.

Rather than get into personal advocacy of individuals or systems lets try to stay to discussing the art instead. Each of us could flood the board with our personal likes and dislikes but it would do nothing to advance our knowledge of the art.

Keith teaches in Cherry Hill, New Jersey so he is a bit of a haul from Japan.

Peace,

Dave

Nichiren
10-30-2001, 02:30 PM
Sorry Sihing73, didn't mean to start anything. It was supposed to be a compliment to both persons involved but I expressed myself rather clumsy.

/Peace

Richie
10-31-2001, 03:51 AM
I use to live in NJ. Actually, I was born and raised there.