PDA

View Full Version : Back issues of Kung Fu magazine with Henry Poo Yee

htowndragon
03-31-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Gene or somebody. Do any of you have any back issues of Kung Fu magazine with GM henry poo yee? after collecting as many issues of Pa Kua Chang Journal as I could, I decided that I'll collect back issues of other prestigious martila magazines. And since GM Yee is my grandmaster, I want to start off with his issues. Thanks.

Jook Lum
03-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Hello htowndragon! Here is a site that sells back issues of kung fu magazine-http://store.martialartsmart.net/magazines.html How is your training going with Poo Yee?

htowndragon
03-31-2004, 09:42 PM
i am actually his disciple Eugene Chou's disciple. My sifu was a disciple of Gong Bao ZHai (Ba Gua Quan) in Taiwan before coming to the states. He then became a disciple of GM Yee in the U.S. (Houston, Tx, where he trains). I have only been taught Tin Xing Chi Kung and a few hand movements, because my sifu wants me to obtain a certain level of bagua before going into a differnet style i.e. mantis. but my training is going good, i practice Tin xing chi kung everyday, and it relaly helps power and fa jing.

htowndragon
03-31-2004, 10:40 PM
i couldnt find it on that site