PDA

View Full Version : Training in germany

SevenStarPM
04-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Hiya,
I am currently looking to get a new job which, if I get it, will mean a fair amount of European travel. I am training in LKW's 7 star mantis in the UK, with Paul Tennet, under derek Frearson. Germany has been mentioned as a country that I will spend a fair amount of time in. I was wondering whether there are any LKW 7 star guys (and I know you are out there :) ) that would be willing to train with a UK mantis practicioner while I am out there?
Unfortunately I don't have any details at all about where in Germany, but hey. lol

Chris

Mika
04-02-2004, 03:23 AM
I know you are wanting to read posts by German Tong Longers - and there will be many, I am sure - but in the meanwhile you might want to have a look at the Mantis Cave just to see how many Mantis schools there really are in Germany. Quite a few, actually...

But then, Mantis Cave is probably familiar to you anyway..:)

http://www.geocities.com/mantiscave/

Good luck!

//mika

German Bai Lung
04-02-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by SevenStarPM
Hiya,
...Unfortunately I don't have any details at all about where in Germany, but hey. lol

Chris

Hi Chris,

I can´t see what you exact want to hear?
Hmm, let´s see. there are a lot of maybe´s in your post.
I think it will be the best for you, if you get a phone and ring up some mantis folks in germany when you are here!

Take a look at google and you will get a lot of information about Sifu Lee´s studentts here in Germany!

keef321
04-02-2004, 05:57 AM
Hi Chris,

I am in the UK under the LKW lineage and last year visited a mantis school in Berlin! There are plenty of schools in germany, if you dont know any alreadyI think it is a good idea out of courtesy if anything to learn some German before you go though. In the class I was in the younger students knew some english but the sifu knew very little.

Keep is informed with your progress.

Bis Später

Keef

SevenStarPM
04-05-2004, 03:46 AM
hhmm, ok, I don't think i was overly clear in my original message.
Basically, I don't even know whether I will be in a position to go to Germany at all at the moment, so that is why my message was very vague. All I was really looking to do was find a few German LKW lineage Kung fu Brothers, and then, if the situation allows, possibly meet up. I don't want details, or promises or anything other than contacts in the country. I just want to leave it at that now,
Chris