PDA

View Full Version : Great Self Defense Weapon: The Huh?

Indestructible
04-08-2004, 10:11 AM
This isn't a parady of the "The Ask". Sorry to dissapoint everyone.:D Although, I must admit, if the ask is going to be
recommended as a weapon, pictures or additional information would be nice.

Foward ho!

The huh? technique. This is a short and sweet move for the guy who loves to get in your face and explain how he's going to beat you up.

1. Guy gets in your face and starts yelling
2. You bring your hand up to your ear like you are having trouble hearing and ask,"huh?".
3. Guy sticks neck out to get in your face as he begins to repeat himself.
4. You drop a rolling focus chop to the side of his neck and he's out like a light.

The key to this is that as you bring your hand up to your ear and ask huh it appears to your opponent to be a non-threatening motion, and as such it won't draw a reaction from him. Now your hand is close to it's target and loaded for max power. Have fun!

Ford Prefect
04-08-2004, 10:41 AM
-3 wtf

Banjos_dad
04-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Good for when you're not totin' your aks.

But seriously, thanks for that. Dirty & non telegraphic.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-08-2004, 05:48 PM
maybe i could do it to both ears and pretend that i was dumbo. when he started laughing i could then grab both his ears and drag him into repeated headbutts to his nose. you know cause im close and stuff.

SevenStar
04-08-2004, 07:21 PM
I can barely tell if this is a serious thread or not...

blooming lotus
04-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Indestructible
[B
4. You drop a rolling focus chop to the side of his neck and he's out like a light.

[/B]

dim mak style right..lol...I see why that would work...but us shaolin ers vow not to strike first...otherwise vg suggestion;) cheers

Shaolinlueb
04-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
I can barely tell if this is a serious thread or not...

i think it might have been, but i love the dumbo comment.

Indestructible
04-08-2004, 10:25 PM
To all Non-believers: I hereby issue a formal challenge for you all to come to california and get knocked the HUH? out.

But seriously, it's just a dirty little trick, and it works.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-08-2004, 10:48 PM
the initial setup could work ... i think its far from guaranteed, but the "focus chop to the side of his neck and he's out like a light" thing is what's got people going.

the carotid artery is a great target, but i just hope you dont stand there with a **** eating grin on your face after trying it cause the other guy wont.

Kristoffer
04-09-2004, 05:50 AM
..better to just punch him than the chop thingy..

Indestructible
04-09-2004, 07:08 AM
The chop works great. When your hand is up by your ear you roll your elbow across your face first ann the chop whips out of that roll. If thats not enough follow up with a palm strike to the jaw with the opposite hand. If thats not enough the chopping hand can continue its circle into an elbow to the face. If thats not enough you should be smarter about who you **** off.:D

A punch is great but would'nt quite be the best weapon of choice when your hand is up by your ear. The whole thing about this is you set up a strike without any "warning signs" that would set off your opponent.

Banjos_dad
04-09-2004, 01:07 PM
How about a horn punch!

Indestructible
04-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Banjos_dad
How about a horn punch!

:confused: whats a horn punch?

blooming lotus
04-09-2004, 02:43 PM
exactly.....and what's the use of 300lb aimed nowhere strike vs a dim mak strike of lesser power that causes more damage?? :confused:

Indestructible
04-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
exactly.....and what's the use of 300lb aimed nowhere strike vs a dim mak strike of lesser power that causes more damage?? :confused:

Seriously, now I'm really confused. what Dim Mak? what 300 lb nowhere strike?

IronFist
04-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Good technique! lol :D