PDA

View Full Version : the killers of 2morrow are my only friends

drayconn
04-09-2004, 09:48 PM
as you might no im an american, blond and I dont speak chineese, therefore I feel out of place in my kung fu school even though it is my only place of peace, and recently I found I must abandon my life and begin newly, possibly even a new kung fu school

the reason being is I want to protect the ones I love, like my mom and my master, from my ex friends, these kids are the future serial killers, the associalpaths(one who doesnt feel guilt), i have already started this war with them and I know it will end in the burning of homes or possibly even death

what i want to do is beat the **** out of them but I know if i do they will come back for me or the ones i love

I don't know if I can turn to the police yet, because only threats have been said so far, but I have seen how far human nature goes (yes, in real life) and my instinct tells me their serious

my other option is to move in with my dad about 20 miles away from where I currently live is this the right thing to do?

Yung Apprentice
04-10-2004, 12:36 AM
I take it u live in a not so good part of town? I too have faced the problem of being invloved with not so good characters, based on the area of town. Actually I still live here in the same place, only chose to cut all ties with such ppl. Your problem is probably different than that. Without knowing all the facts I cannot comment or give advise, but only ask you, which option sounds best to you?

CaptinPickAxe
04-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Here's my take on this:
Get the fu[k out. No sense in fighting these cats seeing how it will only bring more drama your way. Also, you need to move ****her away than 20 miles. Hell, thats a short drive away.

freehand
04-14-2004, 06:42 PM
If the situation is as you describe, it may be best if you get out of Town. 20 miles may not seem like much, but for a city gangster it is a vast distance. If it has only been harsh words which seemed to be escalating then the situation will probably chill after a while. .. that is, in a year or two or three.

Before you do that, though, is there anyone you know personally who is not family, but is decent and is street-wise? A cop, or perhaps a teacher who grew up in the neighborhood? You might ask him or her for advice. It's difficult for us to assess the situation thru your post.

But maybe this is best, yeah.
Let us know how it works out.
Stay alert, show neither fear nor disrespect.

Obvious fear will make you a target. Disrespect will compell an insecure gangster to "save face".

manofkent
04-15-2004, 07:24 AM
If there is no way out of the situation. you should stand up and take a beating, then maybe they wont bother you anymore. swallowing your pride may be the only way out.

dimmakseminar
04-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Dear Mr. Blond American:

Prove to them that kungfu does not suck. You know you want to.

Sincerely,

dimmakseminar

SanSoo Student
04-16-2004, 12:25 AM
You must first teach him Cinnabar Palm...

MatT3T4
04-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by drayconn

I don't know if I can turn to the police yet, because only threats have been said so far, but I have seen how far human nature goes (yes, in real life) and my instinct tells me their serious

That is all you need for a restraining order. Go to the police and file a report, and tell them that you want a restraining order. If they violate it, they could spend some time in jail.

goldendragon
04-30-2004, 03:33 PM
My first thought is that they can't be killers tomorrow if you kill them today(not a suggestion just my first thought). I wouldn't file for a restraining order because they will be informed of such and it may well entise them, by the time there in jail you may be injured or worse dead. If their really your only friends than you have fallen in with the wrong crowd (not judging you just again my first thought) but than you should also know them better than most other people and that should give you something to work with. If they truly are soon- to-be-killers I would suggest moving as long as they don't know where your second house is you'll be fine, but the family members that stay at the house they know of may not be ok. It's a tough choise to have to make but before you do anything you may want to be sure there not just all talk (not sure how to do that in your case but you could figure it out). unfortiunatly the law is not really able to do anything until the kids do something first. You could frame them of something I guess, but that would be wrong. sorry I guess I'm not much help.:(

MatT3T4
05-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Coming from a criminal justice background...file the restraining order. In the least...if something were to happen to you, they'd be the first people who the police "contact"...

But file it, and move.

No_Know
05-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Stay and take that you picked a wrong fight. Or leave and jeopardize you r family? Talk to your mom and sibling what they think also perhaps your dad. it will involve them find out whatthey t hink about it.

Perhaps

blooming lotus
05-04-2004, 07:55 PM
dude...in life there will always be people yu agree with and people you dont...like is IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes to stand alone can be hard and make you feel al;one, but if you can grasp detatchment and find peace in your practice.......all is well.....

to be a sheep bound by obligation of seeking approval is for the weak and desperate

cheers my friend and luck and strength to you ;)

unlawfulbreak
05-09-2004, 03:29 PM
drayconn
i have faced the same situation before. i was involved in gangs and drugs everyday of my life. i had to get away from it so i did but it wasnt easy. there is more to your story than you put out. on how you know these characters, what kind of relations do you have or had with them. i best guess is to take on the leader or the person that is the top gun. in gang situations if you dont want a war you fight the person that starts it. you have to face on what could happen or possibly will happen. i you want me to i can try to help you as best as i can.
contact me if your needing that help.
UNLAWFULBREAK\

Yung Apprentice
05-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Gangs vary from gang to gang, from city to city. If he went at the top dawg in a gang in my city, he'll be to pu$$y to fight one on one. Which is often the case. Although there are some gangs that look down on their own who don't fight one on one. But those are few and far between.

GroungJing
05-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by drayconn
as you might no im an american, blond and I dont speak chineese, therefore I feel out of place in my kung fu school even though it is my only place of peace, and recently I found I must abandon my life and begin newly, possibly even a new kung fu school

the reason being is I want to protect the ones I love, like my mom and my master, from my ex friends, these kids are the future serial killers, the associalpaths(one who doesnt feel guilt), i have already started this war with them and I know it will end in the burning of homes or possibly even death

what i want to do is beat the **** out of them but I know if i do they will come back for me or the ones i love

my other option is to move in with my dad about 20 miles away from where I currently live is this the right thing to do?

Hey didn't they make a movie about this?

Ahhhh yes it's called "the Karate Kid"

YuLi
05-30-2004, 11:24 AM
There was a good advice from No_Know! Talk to your family and your master , and listen to them , what they say. And when there is no other way out,you are supposed to move 20 miles away. Well! But itīs better then waiting ,what happens,isnīt it?

Sincerely

YuLi