PDA

View Full Version : Chen Taiji Quan Yi Lu intensive, Beijing, May 2004

Mo Ling
04-12-2004, 09:25 AM
Master Chen Yu, Chen Zhao Kui's only son, will be teaching an intensive week long course of Chen Taiji quan (Chen Zhao Kui's line also known as Xin jia- new frame) Yi Lu- First form during the first seven days of may 2004 In Beijing China.

Students from all over mainland China will be coming to participate and train. I am writing this announcement to invite those living outside of China to come and train if interested.

Teaching will take place in both morning and evening as far as I know.
I can help arrange cheap hotel accomodation and help with translation to English as needed as well. I think I can arrange hotel accomodation for something around 20-25 $US per night. The price for a week of training is $200 US. Last time I checked round trip airfare from the US at least was around $650 on the cheap end, and food expense is very cheap in Beijing. the whole trip should be less than $1500 USD.

I realize that this is a bit short notice, but I thought I would let people know. It should be a really good time and eye opener for anyone who loves martial arts and taijiquan. Our group is a family atmosphere and training is quite rigorous. Teaching is very informative and at coming from a skill level that is at least is unparalleled in Chen Taijiquan in my biased opinion ;D
Beijing in May? also a very interesting experience. I am available to help visiting students in any way I can to make the experience enjoyableand rich. Please email me for more information or to make plans etc. Thanks.
M

www.taijigongfu.com