PDA

View Full Version : oh crap, you mean I'm NOT ralek????

Merryprankster
04-14-2004, 04:45 AM
SevenStar
Hitokiri Battousai

Here's the deal... I'm ralek. Remember, ralek said he would pull the greatest troll ever - and I did, which was completely unexpected, because SevenStar isn't a troll.

Not sure where the MP/ST00 thing started, but I'll tell what I know, since everyone seems anxious and to keep the wrongful flames off of merry. It was said a while back from an unknown source that ralek was three people - MP, ST and possibly Ap - the third person was unknown. This unknown source is said to be a reliable one, and so the rumor began to be propogated.

How it got so blown outta proportion, I'm not quite sure... I would think it woulda been dropped long ago. Anyway, now that I'm a mod, I can check IPs, and the IPs of MP, ST00, Ap and ralek are all completely different. And, we've seen pics, vids, etc. of merry, ap and st, so we know they are 3 real people.

IPs can indeed be changed, but why would anyone go through such lengths merely to troll a forum? Neither of them are ralek. Also, keep in mind that ralek was kodokan before he was ralek, had another handle prior to that one, and prior to that, he was rolls.... rolls appeared before merry.

oh darn, and here i thought i had an extra friend!

MasterKiller
04-14-2004, 06:29 AM
[shuffle step]

You win a lot. Be my friend?

[/shuffle step]

David Jamieson
04-14-2004, 06:49 AM
don't backpeddal now mary, you are several people here. Be happy in your split personalities.

enjoy the multiplicity that is you.

ya freak:p

ShaolinTiger00
04-14-2004, 06:55 AM
You'll always be Ralek to me buddy...