PDA

View Full Version : Deleted?

old jong
05-03-2001, 01:52 AM
Where is my topic gone?...Was is so bad that the inquisition had to burn it? :eek:

C'est la vie!

old jong
05-03-2001, 02:00 AM
Dave?

C'est la vie!

kungfu cowboy
05-03-2001, 02:12 AM
Hey, old jong, are you starting trouble? What was your topic about, anyway?

old jong
05-03-2001, 02:15 AM
Yeah, you guys should be ganging up on me! I once defeated 20 Wing Chun guys
without breaking a sweat. I just asked what their lineage was and sure enough
they beat each other senseless.Rogue<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> [/quote]

I thought that shows that the wing chun community should stop the pointless fighting over little details and start working together to make wing chun better....What is wrong with that? :confused:

C'est la vie!

old jong
05-03-2001, 02:20 AM
Hi cowboy!...I'm wondering what is the matter.I think that everyone knows that I'm not a troll looking to make trouble!...When you look at all these BJJ trolls everywhere! :eek:

C'est la vie!

old jong
05-03-2001, 02:28 AM
I want an answer Sihing Dave or I'm going to challenge you to a rooftop deathlonguestsiulimtao match to the finnish or until one of us get really hungry!!!! :mad:

C'est la vie!

old jong
05-03-2001, 02:42 AM
:rolleyes: O.K.! That made me hungry!...See ya! ;)

C'est la vie!

kungfu cowboy
05-03-2001, 02:54 AM
" I once defeated 20 Wing Chun guys
without breaking a sweat. I just asked what their lineage was and sure enough
they beat each other senseless."

Hey, is there a martial arts comedian in the house?

old jong, maybe something else happened to your post. Dave usually explains his actions.

old jong
05-03-2001, 04:04 AM
Yeah...I guess so.
BTW the "comedian" is Rogue!...A good but funny firestarter...I think he had a small role in "The quest for fire" movie!!!! :D

C'est la vie!

Sihing73
05-03-2001, 07:12 PM
Hi Old Jong,

Sorry, been having trouble withmy old ISP, never use AOL, LOL.
Anyhow, I deleted tyhe topic in error and had no way to bring it back. Don't take it personally. I am now back to full swing so I can pay more attention to detail. Again, I am sorry. BTW, if you defeated 20 WC people they must have been pretty bad ;) Now if you really want a challenge I will introduce you to my wife, LOL West Philly Girl with the attitude to match :p

Peace,

Dave

old jong
05-03-2001, 07:54 PM
Hey Dave.
No problem at all! btw,I was only quoting Rogue.He is the one who has beat 20 wing chun guys! ;)I guess I miss the quote button or something(I'M more of the Slinkee generation than all these computer nerds you understand!) :D
Live long and prosper bro. ;)

C'est la vie!

Horatio Algiers
05-03-2001, 08:52 PM
Quest for fire hehe...

"Ultra!!!! Ultraaaa!!!! ULLLLTTTRAA!!!!!"