PDA

View Full Version : William Cheung Vs Emin Boztepe

dodger87
04-20-2004, 07:58 AM
I just saw the video clip of those two guys fighting. And i would just like some background information on this match. How it started and when and where it was held, and why they called it "controversal".

red5angel
04-20-2004, 08:27 AM
dodger, do a search, there was a huge thread not to long ago on this, and the subject comes up about once a month or so.

David Jamieson
04-20-2004, 08:32 AM
dude, that thread is not even off this page yet, scroll down a little and revel in the absurdity of the fest o' emin vs will / the burninatoring of the final trogdorians!

dodger87
04-20-2004, 09:44 AM
your obviously a homestar runner fan but could you give me the link to that thread?

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 09:59 AM
dodger -- listen to kl. the thread is hyoooge, and it's not even off page one at this time. you don't even need to search for it.

this thread is getting closed. the other emin one was left on this forum for one reason -- it dealt with challenges outside of just wc. that, and sandman rightfully closes any threads dealing with this relatively stupid issue.

for the record, i'll say that both seven and i are just downright startled. 10 pages of conversation and only one user-to-user insult. impressive, you fine lads and lassies. there is hope for you after all.