PDA

View Full Version : Ban the Fugger (new and improved)

Water Dragon
04-20-2004, 10:07 AM
Now with more banning choices!

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 10:15 AM
WD -- as a mod, i really shouldn't say who i would like to see banned, but it's no one on that list.

for the record, both seven and i have checked the IPs of ralek, mp, st00, etc., and none of them have matched thus far. if anyone knows otherwise, you know how to reach me.

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 10:16 AM
****, did i just show moderation and discretion? what's happening to me? :(

Chang Style Novice
04-20-2004, 10:16 AM
Once again, other=unmatchable. If he is or if he ain't Ralek don't matter none to me. He's a p.o.s. troll and this forum (not to mention the entire universe) is better off without him.

MasterKiller
04-20-2004, 10:20 AM
A new poll just to add little ol' me?

Awww, you shouldn't have.

red5angel
04-20-2004, 11:20 AM
******!!! Why am I not on this list, doesn't anyone find me offensive and disruptive?! :mad:

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 11:22 AM
you mean you're not kung lek? :confused:

:D

red5angel
04-20-2004, 11:27 AM
shhhhhh, if I keep arguing with myself I might get both of my aliases on the list!

Actually no one could pretend to be that ignorant ;)

Kristoffer
04-20-2004, 01:20 PM
I know Kung Lek wanted to ban me atleast :D

David Jamieson
04-20-2004, 02:01 PM
yayyy! I win!

Rub, you have shown an incredibly poor sense of humour by deleting yet another round of vitriol spewed forth by myself the the h2o lizard.

I am ashamed to have come from european stock because of this you know. Blubbering mangina is even better than Maddoxes opinion of mr. fair and balanced! Although, we do share the blubbering aspect of things in that respect...

regards

Red5...oop I mean KL

red5angel
04-20-2004, 02:06 PM
KL, please tell your fellow kwoonmates, you know, those guys practicing the donkey punch with you, taht I will pay good money for any one of them to break all of your fingers, or atleast just punch you in the throat a few times. Also they have to get video footage.

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 02:27 PM
kl -- i don't know what you're talking about. i haven't baleted a thread for at least three weeks.

if you're thinking of WD's original thread, notice that he offered this one called "new and improved." he nixed the old one and re-did it so he could add other options to the list.

red5angel
04-20-2004, 02:29 PM
please tell me atleast one of those "others" is for Red5angel?

red5angel
04-20-2004, 02:36 PM
also, if I vote for Ralek, wouldn't I also be voting for MP and ST00?

SevenStar
04-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Not until you can prove they're the same, and since they're not, then the answer to that question is no.

CaptinPickAxe
04-20-2004, 02:54 PM
So is someone getting voted off the island?

Remember, I earned immunity last challenge where we had to find a dime in a fat chicks back fat.

David Jamieson
04-20-2004, 02:58 PM
oop, my bad!

sorry rub, I take back that total @sshole remark I made earlier about your cousin billy

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 03:06 PM
i don't have a cousin billy, but if i did, and he was one of the ones in southern cal who was rude to my grandmother, you can call him all the names you want. and when you're done, call me, cause i'll give you some insults in greek to throw at him.

Water Dragon
04-20-2004, 07:57 PM
rubthebuddha is Greek?

*backs up slowly*

Water Dragon
04-20-2004, 07:57 PM
*squeezes kegel*

Water Dragon
04-20-2004, 07:58 PM
*runs like hell*

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 09:56 PM
only a quarter greek, so that means you'll only get to first base. but you have to buy me dinner first, paco.

being a quarter greek is akin to being wesley snipes in blade -- many advantages, but few of the faults.

advantages:
1. get to know and eat all that nummy-ass greek food, like galactoboureko, saganaki, tyropitakia, arni psito, etc.
2. no back hair
3. the smug feeling that no one really knows if they're pronouncing your last name correctly
4. the pressure that orthodox greeks always seem to put on pure greeks to give in to the church disappears when you're only partially greek
etc.

the main drawbacks?
1. did i mention i was 5'9"?
2. upon learning that you're greek, everyone seemingly MUST ask "like, did you see, like, my big fat greek wedding? i, like, loved that movie!" i have no idea why, but people always to adopt a valley-girl inflection when they ask this.

Chang Style Novice
04-20-2004, 10:09 PM
What's wrong with back hair?!?

Sincerely,
The Tallest Hobbit in Texas

The Willow Sword
04-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Remember, I earned immunity last challenge where we had to find a dime in a fat chicks back fat.

Yeah and didnt the losers on the ooga booga team have to service that chick?:eek: :eek:

rubthebuddha
04-20-2004, 10:47 PM
hobbit? i thought you were a hugmonster. :confused:

- a confused rtb

cerebus
04-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Backbreaker's not on that list? What up wid dat?

David Jamieson
04-21-2004, 05:06 AM
I think you're lying about the Back hair.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Fred Sanford
04-22-2004, 02:43 AM
wow, it speaks volumes. you really aren't too well liked are you kung lek. I know for a fact that if you spouted your liberal views in my face I'd have to give you some broken bones. screw you and everything you stand for.

ask your french and russian masters how many millions of barrels of oil saddam bribed them with. oh, and don't forget the UN either.

David Jamieson
04-22-2004, 06:05 AM
someone pee in your cornflakes there this morning? lol

dude, i've pretty much had my say with the taunters of your ilk. you jumping on the show boat cause ya feel all manly or something?

It could easily be argued that a few of my detractors here have a few accounts here and have simply voted more than once.

Typical neo con ditto head actions by the way hahahaha.

I am surprised that you would be so small minded as to physically threaten someone on the internet, but, just for good measure, I do not feel threatened by your bitterness Fred.

It's kinda sad that you live with such rot and hate eating at you.

Better find some peace bud, or you are gonna get an ulcer or something.

cheers

MasterKiller
04-22-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Fred Sanford
ask your french and russian masters how many millions of barrels of oil saddam bribed them with. oh, and don't forget the UN either. The US bought 45% of Iraq's oil during that time, and there are Americans implicated in that scandal. Don't get your panties in a wad, just yet.

David Jamieson
04-22-2004, 06:36 AM
why the heck would someone vote xebby off the island???

man, some of you guys are just mean! lol

and who is "other"?. I don't think i've ever seen him logged on.

fred, read this: http://www.theboywhocriediraq.com

have a cup of coffee and settle down their little buddy. the world is still a safe place for you and me right now. everything is gonna be alright... for now. :D

cheers