PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Wing Chun Gathering...

Zhuge Liang
04-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Hello All,

Per Hendrik's suggestion, I would like to get a count of who's interested in another Wing Chun friendship gathering in the SF/San Jose area. I'm thinking may or junish, depending on what works for everyone. As before, very informal, no itinerary, show up to work out or to shoot the breeze or both. If you're interested please let me know here, or shoot me an email at alan_ngai@yahoo.com

It's not official yet. I would like to get an idea of how many people are intersted before organizing something.

Thanks all,

Regards,
Alan

Ernie
04-22-2004, 04:38 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd there off !!!!

dejavu perhaps

he gary is having a seminar in june i have to attend but beyond that i might be able to make it up .

PaulH
04-22-2004, 04:52 PM
Alan,

I may be able to arrange my vacation date to be on the tentative gathering date. Just let me know when.

Ernie,

It's May 15 for Gary seminar. Don't let the June bug buzz ya!

Regards,
PH

Ernie
04-22-2004, 04:58 PM
oh ****

i allready invited some of my non wing chun friends and told them june .

ok i'm a dumb a ss:)

would be cool to fly to frisco drink some wine and have the frisco guys bust my lip awwwwwww memories

Phenix
04-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Alan,
Thanks and appreciate for your help!

Zhuge Liang
04-26-2004, 09:10 AM
ttt

No additional takers? Where's the love people, where's the love?? Paul, Ernie, looks like we have to set up a get-together just for you guys. :)

I'll send another notice through a different channel to see if anyone's interested.

Regards,
Alan

AndrewS
04-26-2004, 12:07 PM
Lemme know when this is please, I might be able to make it.

Andrew

Shadowboxer
04-27-2004, 03:15 PM
I'll be out there at the end of June. Is this still happening? I'd like to meet whoever anyways if that's possible.

Ernie
04-27-2004, 03:25 PM
what part of cali
are you coming to

i'm in the l.a. area , i'm sure if i'm in town [ i vacation alot :) ]

we can hang out

kj
04-27-2004, 04:10 PM
Looking into the June timeframe, but there's a chance I could make it if it happened to be on the weekend of June 19th or thereabouts. I can't promise, but I'll stay tuned for the date in case I can work it out.

Regards,
- kj

Shadowboxer
04-28-2004, 07:03 AM
Ernie,

Not sure where in Cali yet. I'll be coming with 2 friends and we're just starting to talk about where. We might stay with my girl's brother-in-law in LA. So, if that's the case I would definitely like to hang. My girl needs her beach time so that is a deciding factor. ;) How close to the beach are you?

kj,

Hi, how are things going up there? :)

Ernie
04-28-2004, 07:20 AM
i'm closer to the mountains u live off the foothills . but the cool thing about cali is i'm only an hour from the beach :) pasadena area

just keep me posted , if your on vacation with your lady then having fun is the goal ,,, i was going to say you could visit a few of the different groups of wing chun out here but my chick would kick my butt , if i dragged her around and subjected her to non stop wing chun :D

i'm sure i can run down to what ever beach your hanging at for a while , maybe a few of the guys on the forum can tag along as well ,
worse case i bring my chick and the ladies can just lay out while we chi sau on surf boards ha ha j/k

Shadowboxer
04-28-2004, 08:04 AM
"chi sau on surf boards"- Now, this sounds fun!! It'll be my
B-day trip, so I get to do what I want :D

-I'll keep you posted. Who else is in your area?

Ernie
04-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Who else is in your area?

it's l.a. what do you want :) we got freaks and fanatics , oh wait that's me and my friends ha ha ha

music ,art, food, clubs i'm in the over 35 club so good food wine conversation and some dancing is my thing , unless my girl is out of town then evil ernie is set free on the world , cuban cigars , whiskey and good blues :D

but i'm safe these days i'm on my ultra heatlh kick

kj
04-30-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Shadowboxer
kj,

Hi, how are things going up there? :)

Nicely enough. Hope all's well your way too. Will look forward to crossing paths with you again on one of your "local" visits, in CA, or wherever opportunity presents. The others here send their regards. :)

Regards,
- kj

wentwest
04-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Ernie,

You like Whiskey and Blues TOO!

Man, We've got to get a drink sometime fo sho

Anthony

Ernie
04-30-2004, 10:40 PM
ha ha man there is a great little spot in long beach , i'm also the cuban cigar hook up ,

but i'm on my heatlh kick right now , getting ready for some video stuff , hey i forgot to tell you we will be filming the next line of gary's stuff and he asked me to be in it [ still trying to get out of that one =) ] but i'll ask him if you can come to the shoot if you want to .

after he gets his stuff done , i'll get back to work more clips for my site ,
either way we still got to hang out , your in venice right

wentwest
04-30-2004, 11:59 PM
Cool, man...

I am in Venice. If Gary needs some additional shooting, let me know. I have the credentials ;) and some free time now that the movie I was on wrapped.

I'll send you my resume if you or Gary would like to see it (or you can type my name in IMDB.com for an abreviated version)...

I'd be happy to help out... free of charge of course.

Anthony