PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Northern Practitioner

red5angel
04-23-2004, 02:36 PM
looks like my trip to colorado ain't gonna happen this fall. We just got done paying 3000$ for back surgery on the Corgi of Doom, and that followed having to move into a new place with less then a months notice!

so you get a repreive until I can find some other time to come down there and kick your a$$.

norther practitioner
04-23-2004, 02:44 PM
Thats cool, because from what I understand, your girl is still sore from the last time, and CPA was going to jump into it as well... Which would have left you high and dry for at least another two or three months.

:D

Sorry to hear of the burdens.

CaptinPickAxe
04-23-2004, 02:59 PM
WOW, a royal rumble!!!
Watch out, I'm deadly with a folding chair. I can also really tool ya with my Intercontinental Championship Belt, so beware.

red5angel
04-23-2004, 03:04 PM
CPA, your in CO as well?

I need to get back out there soon, I loved Colorado too much and was really looking forward to going out. There's still a slim chance I might make it, but my feeling is probably not. Besides I don't want you sweatin' too much there NP with the awesomeness that is Red5angel coming your direction. Girls will swoon, or if they are anything like your girl, wet herself there and then and beg me to give her what you can't, that is to say, p3nis.

:D

Starchaser107
04-23-2004, 03:18 PM
red5 do you follow the tournament circuit in your state?
a friend of mine keeps telling me about this tournament thats held there, wondered if your paths have crossed.
a chinese fellow named allen. who's no longer there now , but still returns for said tournament from what i gather.

red5angel
04-23-2004, 03:27 PM
do you know what tournie it is? The Diamond Nationals are probably the biggest in the area but there are a ton of small ones here in the twin cities and Duluth/Superior.

red5angel
04-23-2004, 03:29 PM
oh, and the Corgi's ok, he'll be up and ready to kick KC ELbow's and his dog's a$$es in no time!

Actually, other then draining our finances for the summer, everything has turned out well. The move was for the best, even on short notice, and we are much happier where we live now. The dog is going to be better then he was before surgery since it was an injury that had gone unnoticed since we picked him up.

@PLUGO
04-23-2004, 03:39 PM
Well glad to hear you're dog's gonna be well...

Congrats on the MOVE...

Just moved into a new place tht's like 3 times the size of Last year's home!!! it's a little costly, specially in the BAY AREA but still worth it, what with a park accross the street that my 2 huge dogs just Love!!!

norther practitioner
04-23-2004, 03:44 PM
I'm loving my last move... the mountains are dope, except the fact that I have more than 12" of snow in the last day... My roommate said he thinks we got about 15-18 now.. and I have to drive up there... yeah.

CPA, you gonna make it tom?