PDA

View Full Version : New 8 Step Website

Kagero
04-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Hey, I just went to the 8step web site and it's been up graded. Check it out. Go to www.8step.com:) Check the pictures out to.

EarthDragon
04-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Wow too bad some of the pictures were taken from my site!

Dosent kevin lofta$$ have any of his own pictures????????

Why did he have to steal mine?

Mantidland
04-25-2004, 05:02 PM
I don't see any pictures from your site. Most of them are from Sifu Daniel Miller and Sifu Edward Navarro's school. You should stop whining everytime the subject of 8 step comes up. Or did you mean these pictures from your site?

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159&highlight=lost+my+keys

roffle

EarthDragon
04-26-2004, 03:48 PM
No mantidland,
I mean the pictures of master shyun performing a high mantis kick. Robert took them in 1989 and I have the original 8x10's I also have the 24x30 pictures of young shyun in various poses taken in taiwan in 1983. also I have the only copy other than master shyun of feng hua yi. Along with the autographed original kung fu magazines that shyun has graced the cover of But you wouldnt know anything about them becuse you were not even in 8 step when I was around. you are a newbie to the system and dont know much at all about the federation history or me so you can wallow in the shadow that I have cast in 8 step for the last 15 years.
Remember I was the same rank as your sifu when he started however instead of moving away I countinued to train under dean for 7 years longer than kevin did, and lived and trained directly under master shyun something of which no one else that you know has, not you, not your sifu, So remember I am your kung fu elder and always will be no matter what you seem to think.
PS nice avatar

Mantidland
04-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Keep on thinking that if it makes you feel important. I'm tired of arguing with your delusions of grandeur.

EarthDragon
04-26-2004, 07:07 PM
thinking what? that maybe I'm right? you cant even admitt that people may have been in the 8 step system BEFORE YOU! and that more people know more than you. I find it funny how without ever meeting me you have made up your mind about me????? do you do that often? judge people whom you dont even know? what kind of person does that? I thought you were a sifu? what kind of example do you set? Do you let your students read this forum? I still have copies of all the nasty things you said about me, again without ever even meeting me, what's that all about? If you want I can mail them to you and maybe if you read them over you might think that possibly you were out of line. Dont know, you might just be a real A$$hole and that's your nature who knows? I suggest you keep training and teaching. I have taught over 1000 students in my years, maybe you should learn from me.

KickingMantis
04-26-2004, 11:56 PM
Do we really have to keep coming here hoping to read something new and interesting and only find current and former 8 step and Wah Lum system students arguing over silly issues? Get a Life!

EarthDragon
04-27-2004, 02:02 PM
That's because of all the termoil and deciet that has evolved in 8 step which is why I left the federation in the first place.
Karma is unescapable and everyone in 8 step is seeing just how vicious it can be.
Everyone still involved with shyun is mad at everyone who used to belong to the ACMAF but then wised up to the extortion, lies and ridiculous fee's so to justify they must lash out at those who didnt have to pay! this mantid does'nt even know me!!!!!!!!!!! But still finds happiness by belittleing people. he has no life to get!

EarthDragon
04-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Shanghi Kid,
It's not that I have a beef with them, I used to be a HQ school in the federation, I have been around from the beginning of the start of the federation. I've been in shyuns 8 step for over14 years but have since decided to go out on my own and stop paying $1,200 a year for dues, $400 for my uniforms and charging $5,000 per year for my studetns to become sifu's.

Since I have left only one school and it's students have became very disrespectful towards me, slandering, making up lies, and trying to talk down about me. Funny thing is that they dont even know me! I quit the federation before they became students.

However their sifu has always been jealous of me becuse I was showed favortism over him for many years. I was allowed to live and train with master shyun in San Francisco , he was not so since then he has hated me and told his students to hate me, again his students I have never met!

I still talk and get along with every other 8 step sifu and students just not kevin loftus and his cronies and frankly I could care less.
I have seen his kung fu and it's not very good, he's like 6'8 and very skinny and rather akward in his movements and this has made him extremly jealous of me over the years.

To top it off he has taken the photos off my website! I have the originals tha's why I commented about the website in the first place. His students have 4 or 5 screen names each to post crap about other people, dont you hate that? they hide behind thier fake identity.............................so in a nut shell that's my beef