PDA

View Full Version : Pride Spoiler

YinYangDagger
04-25-2004, 09:15 PM
How many watched it?

I suppose the biggest upset of the night was CroCop getting KTFO by Randleman. WOW!

WanderingMonk
04-26-2004, 04:58 PM
What the hell was Randleman doing holding Crocop at the corner for like 1 minutes? It didn't look like a bear hug, but he was pressing against the Crocop's diaphram.

A quick non-commited shoot and then a good left hook. ground and pound. I guess if Crocop got a good guard, he could have stall and buy himself some time to regain his senses. All he could to was a weak head lock trying to prevent Randleman from punching again. But, he was probably too dazed already.

YinYangDagger
04-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Too dazed is correct. I believe that left hook Randleman gave him really put the stars in his head, it was pretty flush and on the money.

Of course, the finish were the 3 or 4 fully launched hammer fists down to CroCops face. He may have protected himself from the first one ok, but those last ones were full power and on the money. Ouch.

David Jamieson
04-26-2004, 05:08 PM
as soon as you get into croatian politics all that caviar and champagne takes the fight out of ya I guess :D

and so, we close the page on the era of Cro-Cop.

Next up on the platform? lol

backbreaker
04-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Give credit to Ninja Rua for stepping up, showing his strengths and of course his limitations. Looks like Cro Cop has fallen to the same trap as Pedro Rizzo. I thought RIzzo was gonna be ustoppable at one time, but he got hit by a similar hit in his fight with Randleman but at the end of a round, and he also got the same type of thing happen to him when he fought Gan Mcgee