PDA

View Full Version : They call me Bruce

ZIM
04-28-2004, 02:11 PM
No, they really don't.

"You are Bruce Lee. you like to take charge. be an individual and leader. you have the abilities to do mind boggling feats,
yet you are forever cursed by ur ancestors. you are as wise as the dragon and as fierce as the tiger.
you also enjoy practicing martial arts and kicking ass!"

Which Asian Action Superstar are you? (http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~liangl/quiz/quiz.htm)

MasterKiller
04-29-2004, 06:41 AM
I'm Russell Wong, which is OK, because my wife creams over him anyway.

You are Russell Wong. you like to act tough and be bad, but you are often sensitive to the needs of others as well as
the needs of your peers. ur the dainty, delictable, and sensitive type. u like to be pampered and treated like the queen that u are!

1renox
04-29-2004, 08:53 AM
:)

"You are Chow Yun Fat. you are a charming and devilishly attractive person. On one side you are strong, wise, cool and calm.
but on the other side you enjoy chaos, bullets, guns, explosions, blondes and have a knack for killing people.
you're primary colors of dress are grey and black. you like the expensive stuff."

Except for the attractive part (which I am not) and the blondes( brunettes are my thing) that actually describes me pretty well.

Ben Gash
04-29-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm Bruce Lee, which kinda sucks :(

Shaolinlueb
04-29-2004, 12:06 PM
You are Jackie Chan! you like to take risks. you live for the moment. you are a thrill-seeker. At heart, you're a really nice person.
you funny, charasmatic and full of energy. although sometimes your goofness gets you into trouble, your
drunken boxing skills are fabulous! just bring a pot of rice wine with you.

:cool:

Starchaser107
05-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Apparently I'm bruce as well

You are Bruce Lee. you like to take charge. be an individual and leader. you have the abilities to do mind boggling feats,
yet you are forever cursed by ur ancestors. you are as wise as the dragon and as fierce as the tiger.
you also enjoy practicing martial arts and kicking ass!

Vash
05-05-2004, 09:00 AM
You are Chow Yun Fat. you are a charming and devilishly attractive person. On one side you are strong, wise, cool and calm.
but on the other side you enjoy chaos, bullets, guns, explosions, blondes and have a knack for killing people.
you're primary colors of dress are grey and black. you like the expensive stuff.

==============================================

Indeed.

Radhnoti
05-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Russell Wong...and what do they mean, "U like to be pampered and treated like the queen that U are?" :mad:

I mean...yeah...I said I'd use a cellphone to call for help if ninjas jumped out or whatever, but C'MON that's just smart, not a knock on my heterosexuality.
:p

sean_stonehart
05-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Hmmmm.... it seems I'm likened to Jet Li...

You are Jet Li. you are a star crossed lover. your tastes for woman are sometimes beyond ur reach. you like to break all
the rules and yet honesty is one of ur main priorities. you sometimes hurt yourself. even kick the living
*bleep* out of yourself. but dont worry it's only yourself from an alternate-parallel universe.

Judge Pen
05-05-2004, 12:33 PM
You are Chow Yun Fat. you are a charming and devilishly attractive person. On one side you are strong, wise, cool and calm.
you're primary colors of dress are grey and black. you like the expensive stuff.

I can live with that. . . :cool:

Chang Style Novice
05-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Don Wilson?!??

What a rip!