PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Choy Lay Fut

ClearAndHit
04-28-2004, 07:59 PM
Hi everyone,

I recently moved to San Diego from Chicago and am looking to start a Choy Lay Fut club in town. I'm with the Ng Family Chinese Martial Arts association.

http://www.ngfamilymartialarts.com/

In the next few months I'll be securing a place to train, but I was curious if anyone was interested in training with me prior to the formal club starting up. Any level and any age is cool. I hope I can find some good people to train with here. Thanks for your time!

Steve

Serpent
04-28-2004, 09:04 PM
I think you'll find that there's already a Choy Lee Fut school in San Diego. You might want to show your respect to them and check where their student base is before you start anything up.

This may or may not be somewhere to start - it's old information...

Choy Lee Fut Chan Heung Memorial Association
13055 Sundance Avenue
San Diego CA92129 USA

Jamesbond_007
04-29-2004, 11:55 AM
ClearandHit:
Welcome to San Diego, the land or great weather.

Currently, there are a couple of CLF schools in the greater San Diego area. The two main schools are Frank Primicias CLf and White Dragon. I have trained for years at both, but have spent the last 5 years with Sifu Primicias. I prefer his teaching and method. He focuses on using your clf for figthing. Also, he is cheaper.

Send me a PM and I can give you more info on some of the CLF practioners in the area.