PDA

View Full Version : where WCK and Zen meet!

Phenix
04-29-2004, 07:48 AM
The absolute reference of WCK and Zen is in the nature of Alertness not in time, space, logical thinking, modern scientific thinking pattern, this moves, that technics, or this secret words.

There is where they meet ------- the nature of alertness. that simple, direct, and clear. within the world and in the same time beyond the world.

your heart have fear due to projection to the future. but your nature of alertness is always there.....

Live in this instant means live with the nature of alertness.
and that nature alertness is not that forcing concentration. that forcing concentration makes us tired and drain energy. It is an effortless alertness. This is the prajna paramita. The wonderful wisdom.

Go back to Chi Sau, let go you and me, let go wanting to win, let go the technics, just do it, jut listern to others and yourself and everything..... just listern and everything will be heard.

There, the nature of alertness will reveal. There, the wisdom of knowing what to do will reveal. There beyond the mind will be understood. There level 3 will be attained.

And this practice is ZaZen in a dynamic way.

There is no need to have secret in WCK. There only if one can attain this nature alertness, the mother of all creation. The original face, the Prajna wisdom, the instantaneous responsor, the core of all.

Gangsterfist
04-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Phenix says:

There is no need to have secret in WCK. There only if one can attain this nature alertness, the mother of all creation. The original face, the Prajna wisdom, the instantaneous responsor, the core of all.

This reminds me of one of my favorite sayings from Yip Man.

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers

from Complete Wing Chun pg. 27, Yip Man system

FooFighter
04-29-2004, 10:57 AM
"Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu" sound like what Yip Man would say because it was brief, simple, direct, and with none of that eastern philosophical mystical crap that many people get hard ons for. Thanks for the quote.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by FooFighter
"Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu" sound like what Yip Man would say because it was brief, simple, direct, and with none of that eastern philosophical mystical crap that many people get hard ons for. Thanks for the quote.

DSP or digital signal processing can be a philosophical mystical crap too. But for those who live in the valley and practice it everyday, Everything is so direct, simple, logical and obvious.

and have nothing to do with silicon valley or western philosophical too. :D

Oh, oops, before I forget. one needs to know discrete math, Velilog, Z transform.... before one can see how simple, and direct DSP programing is. :D

foolinthedeck
04-29-2004, 01:57 PM
yep
but i thought talking overtly about zen was banned on this forum?

frederick franks said that everything has zen, its impossible to be without it. some things just show their zen more than others. wing chun is a good cake.

Gangsterfist
04-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by FooFighter

LOL that in itself is directly relating to wing chun. Wing Chun is direct, simple, and to the point with no nonsense just like that saying.

That is why I find it so fitting. I even find myself applying wing chun mindset to everything I do.

Just recently at work we built a new back up station (I work in the IT field). It is designed so end users can bring in the macintosh computer and back it up (we have had a PC one for a while but no mac support until recently). Myself, being the only skilled mac technician in my deptartment, had to write instructions on how to use it. I could have writted down all the different aspects and methods of backing up data. However, I found myself just describing the most effecient ways in detail, and only breifly discussing the other ways. I reread my tech document and laughed, because it was very wing chun minded.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 02:41 PM
The following is what the ancestor wrote about WCK.

You like to ban it? Sure, no problem

So what do you study? WCK? or something you call it WCK but it is not what it is?

Go a head, ban LJ from writing Zen. call it a crap. make your own intepretation whatever you like and invent your own WCK. :D

What a free world.

Here is a part of kept WCK kuen kuit of the LJ --> Yip Man --> ..... line.

詠春八手 皆可攻守
標圈伏綁 綑刮耕攤 可從中破 綑手橫攔
綁有正錯 錯非真錯 按頭屹尾 按尾屹頭
中間綁起 有影無形 武欲精通 唯從_W練
先成後化 先化後成 刀切雖齊 墨守成規
藝能巧變 將形補位 因緣各就 殊途同歸
雖云定法 變化人為 禪宗絕學 旨在_蚳_
肉灶成佛 古今幾人 無為無我 無界無終

Translation:

Wing Chun's eigth hand, Can be both offense or defence,
Biu, Huen, Fook, Bong,
Kuan Kuat KAng Tan,
Can be broken from center
Kuan Sau horizontal Laan
Bong has proper and fault
Fault is not real fault,
Push the head .....

Condition depends on situation, however, different paths get to the same place.

Even it is said to be a fix method, the change and transformation is depend on the operator. The ultimate of the Zen teaching, the mission is to cultivate oneself.

Attained enlightement with this same body (in one life span) is rare, how many person can reach that state through out the past and future?
Non action and Non me, NON boundary and Non end.

----------------------------------

Ernie
04-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Go a head, ban LJ from writing Zen. call it a crap. make your own intepretation whatever you like and invent your own WCK

ok it'sssss aaaaallllll a huuuuggggeee load of cccrraappp .

leave the dead in the dirt shut up and train .

it's like listening to a bunch of little girls fighting over the same prom dress .

phew !
that felt good
now go back to your fighting over corpses . :o

anerlich
04-29-2004, 04:13 PM
On a different forum, PLEASE!!!!

Savi
04-29-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Ernie
Go a head, ban LJ from writing Zen. call it a crap. make your own intepretation whatever you like and invent your own WCK

it's like listening to a bunch of little girls fighting over the same prom dress .

phew !
that felt good
now go back to your fighting over corpses . :o Ernie, that was cool.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:10 PM

phew !
that felt good
now go back to your fighting over corpses . :o

too bad Dracula never die and you migh have problem to take care of the wolfman . hahahaha

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by anerlich
On a different forum, PLEASE!!!!

Is this a BJJ forum or Wing Chun one? :D

Ernie
04-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Savi ,

you know man it just irks me to see people spending time and energy fighting over the past , when it could be spent on positive things like training concepts ,sharing experiences , being helpful and so on .
I really don't understand things like linage and history it's like necrophiliacs screwing the dead to make themselves feel better .
anything that has any relevance can be found in training today , and we are all trying to improve ourselves and these training methods , and honestly sharing our experiences we can at the very least inspire each other . I don't dwell on what I did yesterday I stride for what I will do tomorrow . the past is just that the past .
and to see so much energy wasted on shadows of the past is just sad .

it really makes me wonder if people are training or just talking about training , you know what i mean

Ernie
04-29-2004, 05:17 PM
too bad Dracula never die and you migh have problem to take care of the wolfman . hahahaha

there only childrens stories make believe and niether can survive in the light of day , just worthless shadows that lack substance

the year is 2004 and we are all grown ups :)

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:18 PM
you know man it just irks me to see people spending time and energy fighting over the past , when it could be spent on positive things like training concepts ,sharing experiences , being helpful and so on........ past .

hehehehheehe,

father forgive ernie for he doesnt read english well.

-----------------------

"The absolute reference of WCK and Zen is in the nature of Alertness not in time, space, logical thinking, modern scientific thinking pattern, this moves, that technics, or this secret words.

There is where they meet ------- the nature of alertness. that simple, direct, and clear. within the world and in the same time beyond the world.

Live in this instant means live with the nature of alertness."

Go back to Chi Sau, let go you and me, let go wanting to win, let go the technics, just do it, jut listern to others and yourself and everything..... just listern and everything will be heard.

There, the nature of alertness will reveal. There, the wisdom of knowing what to do will reveal. There beyond the mind will be understood. There level 3 will be attained.

And this practice is ZaZen in a dynamic way.

There is no need to have secret in WCK. There, only if one can attain this nature alertness, the mother of all creation.

-------------------------------

hehehehehehe.
clear your buggy program and do a real time run this instant instead of let your memory leak run you. :D

PaulH
04-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Just think of the old words as free advices. Use our judgments on their values. Take them or leave them, but one should pass them on for others. This way nothing is lost.

"Because we do most things relying only on our own sagacity we become self-interested, turn our backs on reason, and things do not turn out well. As seen by other people this is sordid, weak, narrow and inefficient. When one is not capable of true intelligence, it is good to consult with someone of good sense. An advisor will fulfill the Way when he makes a decision by selfless and frank intelligence because he is not personally involved. This way of doing things will certainly be seen by others as being strongly rooted. It is, for example, like a large tree with many roots. One man's intelligence is like a tree that has been simply stuck in the ground.

We learn about the sayings and deeds of the men of old in order to entrust ourselves to their wisdom and prevent selfishness. When we throw off our own bias, follow the sayings of the ancients, and confer with other people, matters should go well and without mishap. - Hagakure"

Regards,
PH

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:22 PM

the year is 2004 and we are all grown ups :)

Sure, but then we start dont know how to read :D

Ernie
hehehehheehe,

father forgive ernie for he doesnt read english well

i might never use spell check but i can read

write in english , not fortune cookie crap

and then i will listen .

an eye jab is a eyjab and a kick in the balls is universal

no matter how much proverb you try and build around it the results are the same

so why waste sooooooo many words ?

the year is 2004 and this is the usa in case you forgot :D

and nobody cares

Savi
True that Ernie.

Ironically for you ;), you are expressing the philosophy of Wing Chun which is about Here and Now, spontaneity & simultaneity. Focus on here and now with everything you do. Why do I say it is 'ironic'? It doesn't seem like philosophy is your cup of tea, but it sounds like you are right on that same track! There is no escape...

I feel there is a time and place for those who learn about and research history. To know where it comes from is to understand its true nature. But anyways...

Words are meaningless without the experience to give it meaning. Train.

Walk to talk, and talk from walk.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:27 PM
the year is 2004 and this is the usa in case you forgot :D

and nobody cares

Sure, buy a gun or a stunt gun, a rokect launcher, a bazoka,... it is 2004 right? hehehehe

why learn all those grappling and eyes jab.... or......doesnt work and nobody cares.

All those muscle is no fight to a bullet man.

But, you still need the OLD WING CHUN KUIT teaching about Nature ALERTNESS because you need to aim your gun. :D

hahahahaha. watch out for memory leak in computer, it drives the computer in a wild way. hahahaha

Ernie
04-29-2004, 05:32 PM
savi

people spend life times living in there imagination . i was like that once , sooooo clever , i was known for being the smart one always in control and able to manipulate .

then i found myself broken on the bottom of a cliff with 5 miles to get out .

every step hurt like hell i cried and i got angry and screamed at the sky

things that seem bad sometimes change you for the good

i learned to lose control and enjoy the ride that is life '' today ''

so living is what i'm into , not thinking about it or talking about some one elses life
but simply living

i don't know maybe i hit my head when i feel :D

Ernie
04-29-2004, 05:34 PM
But, you still need the OLD WING CHUN KUIT teaching about Nature ALERTNESS because you need to aim your gun.

no not really just use the gun and it will come out . no need to waste time on some one elses idea when you can experience it for yourself and grow from that

speaking of muscles time for me to go to the gym and improve my temple ha ha ha

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:36 PM

so living is what i'm into , not thinking about it or talking about some one elses life
but simply living

Thus you need to learn about the "nature alertness". otherwise what is living? hahahahaha

Ernie
04-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Thus you need to learn about the "nature alertness". otherwise what is living? hahahahaha

i don't [ need to learn ] anything just simply live . every creature knows how to live it's instinct . it's only man and his silly god complex that screws it all up

now i really got to go work out , leave you kids to sit and ponder under the water fall ha ha ha

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:41 PM

no need to waste time on some one elses idea when you can experience it for yourself and grow from that

hahahah, there is idea and there is description of reality.

I rather listern to my parents to buy a car,

then going through the experiece of walk ten miles each way to work everyday for a month thinking I am gungho and I will grow! :D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 05:45 PM
i don't [ need to learn ] anything just simply live . every creature knows how to live it's instinct . it's only man and his silly god complex that screws it all up

Sure, if you like to live only on your lower 3 chakras that is fine! :D

But to design a car which took you to the gym, one needs that higher 5, 6, 7 Chakras operated. hahahaha

Ernie
04-29-2004, 07:10 PM
people make up all kinds of silly ideas like chakras to make themselves feel better about there faults instead of just dealing with reality

accept responsibility for your self and your actions , and move on

if you ''need '' anything zen chan pink bobby socks then you are not whole

and you are trying to fill a void just accept who you are a simly being living no more important then an ant

a piece of dust

p.s.

what if your parnets are wrong then do you follow blindly and continue the lie for yet another generation ?

and as usual this has nothing to do with wing chun training .

you know real training not talking about training hmmmmm

it's funny you every here of the term less is more
talk less do more and things will come

talk about things that have allready happened and you have just wasted time

your life to waste or contribute
to each there own

i'll tune back in when things return to this decade
until then keep chasing your tail :D or is it a cape or is it a pillow or is it a pen or is it a bow or is it a tent ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:p

Gangsterfist
04-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Ernie-
I agree bro. There are a lot of misconceptions of eastern vs western thought and philosophy. What is funny how certain people preach lots of science and philosophy to non science and philosoy savy people. It would be like me explaining to you ernie how a computer worked. How unix manages and allocates memory, and how different partition schemes can be beneficial and save you time if you ever need to relaod your operating system. That all probably sounds like swahili to you.

The thing is that when practicing zen there is no past, there is no future, there is only the present. Only the moment. Yet a lot of people argue over whose dead ancestor was the real deal, or if some esoteric kung fu hero what from shaolin or not from shaolin. Whether it is from white crane and snake, or it precedes those styles. There is no solid proof and there probably never will be. Its a freaking marketing strategy. People who get all puffy over lineages and the past and practice zen are walking, talking, breathing oxymorons. Zen does not care about the past. It used to irk me as well ernie. However, now I see it as to each their own.

Also, in retrospect for me to get upset about it and disect their writings and calims and argue against it, is also not zen either. That is why I just try to stay nuetral on the whole subject.

OTOH, I also like to learn the legends, and philosophy. I like to read and learn, but only take them as stories. Not litteral, real things or real events. Its all legend and myth and there are many theories. I read them because I find them interesting, but I would never try to lay claim to what is right and what is wrong. That does not matter in the end. What matters is wing chun get passed down from generation to generation by people who wish to advance the art. People who want progression. That is what kung fu is about. Its not about fighting over what mythical person started it, nor is it worth arguing about where it came from because you cannot prove it either way.

So basically I am confused on if I am zen, or I don't try to be zen. Naw I am not confused. Instead, I try to be myself, try to be who I am.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 08:46 PM
people make up all kinds of silly ideas like chakras to make themselves feel better about there faults instead of just dealing with reality ...

hahahaha, great thoughts, you are soo right if according to your reasoning.

But sorry ernie, you are wrong in reality :D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Gangsterfist

The thing is that when practicing zen there is no past, there is no future, there is only the present. .....

Only the moment. Yet a lot of people argue over whose dead ancestor was the real deal,...

So basically I am confused on if I am zen, or I don't try to be zen. Naw I am not confused. Instead, I try to be myself, try to be who I am.

HAHAHAHA,

if watching Bruce Lee's movie can become an expert in JKD and reading some books can know Zen. Then, the cinema and library is full of JKD and Zen masters.

when ever others brought up NewTon's first law, second law, and third law, one always can say those dead ancestor ....

What a wonderful world isnt it? :D

Gangsterfist
04-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Phenix,

You last post seems an attempt to say all my training has come from bruce lee movies and books on chan buddhism?

Well, believe what you will. It is really no concern of mine. You may feel and do as you please.

Comparing science to philosophy is like comparing a hollywood true story, to an actual true story. Newton's laws have hard data to back it up. Proof of its existance and purpose. Philosophy is state of mind, so you cannot prove or disprove one way is better or worse. They are only different.

Ernie
04-29-2004, 09:16 PM
hahahaha, great thoughts, you are soo right if according to your reasoning.

But sorry ernie, you are wrong in reality

no this is just silly , who's reality mine yours a butterfly's

so before there were labels like chan zen voodoo and so on there were people , latter people invent silly things to try and guide the masses
to teach them how to live
but the reality it is all about control over masses

seems like i'm not the one being controlled no am i

again i like you hendrik you know that , but you often waste peoples time with to many words that cloud things , try to be clever or teach a hidden meaning , this is sad

it to bad you just can't be direct and honest , so much is lost in smoke screens and child like behavior

this is sad

like when you see some one with talent just wasteing away or to secretive , such a waste

sometimes it all just sounds like a bad infomercial

as for my reality being wrong , reality to me is a 9mm pointed at my temple , it's real current and i can feel it i have to deal with it no time to step back any ponder it or research it's history

too late i would be dead

reality is a eyejab it needs no introduction or history lesson it doesn't matter when it hits you , or what county it comes from
it just is . it has a purpose and a direct effect

no room for this perception or that perception , no room for silly word games to prove how clever we are just instsnt pain this is real

everything is just crap ;)

gfist
i am a tech work on networks and other things i would understand you :D

but really back to wing chun hey allmighty hendrik how about sharing some of your recent work outs and training or is it all just more talk of the past

as a matter of fact from now on anything that doesn't directly apply to modern training will get my new universal response ccccrrraappp
i like the sound of that and it's so zen ha ha ha ha

canglong
04-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Ernie,
hendrik's refrain of the sky is falling, Southern Shaolin is a myth and other misguided teachings is now falling on deaf ears so no wonder he is trying to gain some insight from over on the shaolin forum of all places lucky us we just happen to be here right now to view all this hehehehe. If he really knew where WCK and Zen met he would be very surprised.
I try to be myself, try to be who I am. GF its the word try that seems to be out of place here.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 09:31 PM
You last post seems an attempt to say all my training has come from bruce lee movies and books on chan buddhism? ----
Well, believe what you will. It is really no concern of mine. You may feel and do as you please.------------

same with what you say, you may feel and do as you please :D

Comparing science to philosophy is like comparing a hollywood true story, to an actual true story. Newton's laws have hard data to back it up. Proof of its existance and purpose. Philosophy is state of mind, so you cannot prove or disprove one way is better or worse. They are only different. -----

Please re read what in my original post carefully and think is it philosophy or it is about some keys training points hidden in the writting of Ancestors and WCK practiced? hahahaha :D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 09:35 PM
no this is just silly , who's reality mine yours a butterfly's ----- E

Look around how many practise YOGA ? how many was cured by Alternative medicine? :D

As for Zen, If I am not as good a grandmaster or a fighter compare to MAs Oyama, I keep myself quiet until I proof MAs Oyama wrong. But Hmm, andy hug, .... those guys are tough man. :D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by canglong
Ernie,
hendrik's ........ If he really knew where WCK and Zen met he would be very surprised.

hahaha, WCK and Zen met at Chi Sau. That simple. Dont you know? I thought the whole world knows. hahahaha:D

Mas Oyama knows how Karate and Zen met too. :D

While fighting, you stand facing your opponent. When the opponent attacks, you must quickly determine an attack is coming, what form it will take, where it is aimed, etc. All of this information must be relayed to the brain, where the decision is made about how to react. The brain must send a message to the body, telling it how to defend itself. This entire process takes only a fraction of a second, but what if the incoming attack is a fraction of a second faster?

If, on the other hand, you are in a Zen state while in combat, you perceive not the individual attack, but the entire situation. Your mind and body act as one, bypassing the normal reaction time to automatically perform the necessary defense measure. The normal thought process in an attack is: perception, contemplation and, finally, reaction. With Zen, you can bypass the contemplation phase and react directly after perception.

Anyone here a better grandmaster and fighter then MAs Oyama? or L J? :D
You sure welcome to correct Mas Oyama and L J's writing.

I am certainly not as good as them and far away from them. So I study WCK and Kyokushin. and thier teaching. :D

canglong
04-29-2004, 09:47 PM
See he doesn't seem to know that karate is not wing chun.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 09:50 PM
See he doesn't seem to know that karate is not wing chun.

hahahah, you want to correct Mas Oyama Karate is not wing Chun? you want to correct him about what is Chan is too?

based on the above LJ's kuits, you want to correct L J doesnt know Chan too?

Go a head why not? but you might be dead wrong. :D

Go a head proof L J doesnt know what he is talking about for us.

詠春八手 皆可攻守
標圈伏綁 綑刮耕攤 可從中破 綑手橫攔
綁有正錯 錯非真錯 按頭屹尾 按尾屹頭
中間綁起 有影無形 武欲精通 唯從_W練
先成後化 先化後成 刀切雖齊 墨守成規
藝能巧變 將形補位 因緣各就 殊途同歸
雖云定法 變化人為 禪宗絕學 旨在_蚳_
肉灶成佛 古今幾人 無為無我 無界無終

canglong
04-29-2004, 09:54 PM
So now you think you are Mas Oyama.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 09:56 PM
So now you think you are Mas Oyama.

Do you read my post above ? :D

canglong
04-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Chi sau lives inside the pyramid of SNT, CK & BJ I thought everyone knew that oh thats right you don't know SNT, CK & BJ

canglong
04-29-2004, 10:01 PM
詠春八手 皆可攻守詠春八手 皆可攻守
標圈伏綁 綑刮耕攤 可從中破 綑手橫攔
綁有正錯 錯非真錯 按頭屹尾 按尾屹頭
中間綁起 有影無形 武欲精通 唯從_W練
先成後化 先化後成 刀切雖齊 墨守成規
藝能巧變 將形補位 因緣各就 殊途同歸
雖云定法 變化人為 禪宗絕學 旨在_蚳_
肉灶成佛 古今幾人 無為無我 無界無終 Your post is jibberish that no one can read :D:D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 10:02 PM
hahahaha, this is a great discussion. :D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 10:02 PM
Your post is jibberish that no one can read :D:D

Dont you know it all about Chinese? :D

canglong
04-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Reading your post and knowing Chinese are 2 different things for sure!:D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Chi sau lives inside the pyramid of SNT, CK & BJ I thought everyone knew that oh thats right you don't know SNT, CK & BJ

Chi Sau lives inside the pyramid? Is chi Sau a person?

canglong
04-29-2004, 10:16 PM
WCK and Zen met at Chi Sau. According to your own words and thought process Zen can be a person and WCK can be a person.

Redd
04-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Its time for you people to go get a room.

Phenix
04-29-2004, 10:20 PM
According to your own words and thought process Zen can be a person and WCK can be a person.

Chi Sau is not a person right? :D

Phenix
04-29-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Redd
Its time for you people to go get a room.

hahahaa, good night every one. it is fun isnt it. :D :D :D

canglong
04-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Good luck on your search for Zen.:D :D

anerlich
04-29-2004, 11:20 PM
Chi sau lives inside the pyramid of SNT, CK & BJ

Er, a pyramid requires four vertices or faces. You are talking about a triangle.

WCK and Zen met at Chi Sau.

And afterwards they went to a bar, shot some pool, and got into a streetfight that ended up on the ground the way 90% of them do.

anerlich
04-29-2004, 11:24 PM
this is the usa in case you forgot

Not here it ain't, though if Bush asked our Johnny Howard to make it so he probably would.

Da_Moose
04-30-2004, 05:47 AM
Half of this thread is, to quote Ernie, "cccrraappp"!

I think some of you need a nap or something. Stop acting like kids fighting over a candybar, its most unbecoming of a martial artist.

Phenix
04-30-2004, 06:31 AM
It is so simple.

A guy post about a subject which needs to be investigated carefully.

And, as usual, there are tons of reaction which has nothing to do with the subject brought up.

So, the subject remains the subject. and unrelated reaction remains reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drunk driving is dangerous because those who has lost their alertness think they still normal.

Ernie
04-30-2004, 07:07 AM
And afterwards they went to a bar, shot some pool, and got into a streetfight that ended up on the ground the way 90% of them do.

ah a breath of fresh air in a mountain of craaapppp:)

hendrik
no one gives a rats a$$ about master bull killer and the other dead hug guy

they are not you so what can you do , how is your training going , not sitting in a lotus position starring at naked pictures of your latest blond obsession

[[[ guy post about a subject which needs to be investigated carefully]]]]

now this is the biggest load of masterbullkillercccrrappp

what needs to be investigated is training methods and combative application in the here in now

all this history religion blah blah blah just side tracks people from reality , that's why so many people suck , they discuss history or religion over tea and then pretend it makes them fight better .

guess what fighting makes you fight better , now that is simple

tony ,

i feel the same why about the whole shoalin thing , i guess if i were chinese living in china it might hold some historical meaning , but no more then the code of the west or the alamo here
either way niether pertain to violent street crime, surviving that is more of a concern to me

Phenix
04-30-2004, 07:11 AM
Ernie,

no one gives a rats a$$ about master bull killer and the other dead hug guy . they are not you so what can you do ,-----

hahahaha, sure, sure.

how is your training going , not sitting in a lotus position starring at naked pictures of your latest blond obsession ----

hahahahah, sure, sure.

guess what fighting makes you fight better , now that is simple ----

hahahaha, I thought you say :
no one gives a rats a$$ about master bull killer and the other dead hug guy .

so you admire them? hahahahaha

you drink too much last night ernie :D

Ernie
04-30-2004, 07:25 AM
you drink too much last night ernie

i only wish that were-------- ha ha ha true true :)

it's just the fumes from all the crap making me dizzy

but if wing chun required joining some religion to function , then that would drive me to drink , burn down temples buy a post office hat and go karate chop a few bulls to fit in ;)

hmmm if it smells like crap , looks like crap , feels like crap
the investigation is complete ------------it's crap

Phenix
04-30-2004, 07:34 AM

hmmm if it smells like crap , looks like crap , feels like crap
the investigation is complete ------------it's crap

you know, it is always feel like crap when one drink too much and have a hang over. hahahahaha.

it is not the world is crap. it is that drink too much issue. hahaha
that why the police stop one from driving. and how many drunk driver will agree with the police they are not suppose to drive?

when one is drunk one always over look something. and that cause of overlook is about lost of alertness. and Zen has a full study about how to manage the alertness like the muscle in the fingers. hahahahhaa. well, wait until your hang over is over.

hahhaha :D

Ernie
04-30-2004, 07:43 AM
lost of alertness

get eye jabbed and you will be alert

me thinks self proclaimed prophet is drunk on his own crap

needs to buy http://www.depend.com/products/products_male.asp

to help keep all the crap in place :)

Gangsterfist
04-30-2004, 07:51 AM
Ernie,

Sorry man. I just figured you were a non technical person. Look what happens when you make assumptions lol. Anyways I still think I got the point across.

Ernie
04-30-2004, 08:02 AM
gfist
[[Ernie,

Sorry man. I just figured you were a non technical person. Look what happens when you make assumptions lol. Anyways I still think I got the point across.
]]

no prob man ,
i know were you get the '' assumption '' i keep things ghetto on purpose , never show your real cards if you know what i mean ha ha ha

besides im just having fun ripping on this fortune cookie crap
it trips me out on how people get all caught up in this stuff , and then get disturbed if you don't buy into it .

they get all huffy and mighter then thou , [[inset whinning geek voice here ]] your just not deep enough to understand it , you just don't know , you must be drunk blah blah blah

has about as much validity as dungens and dragons geeks , and my mighty wizard with the power of chan and rainbow pak sau will kill you steroid dragon of bjj

were the hell is the self accountability !!!

here i'll get just as bad , lets bring in a catholic nun with a paddle to smack some sense into people ha ha ha

Tom Kagan
04-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Da_Moose
Half of this thread is, to quote Ernie, "cccrraappp"!

Therein lies the problem. Which half? ;)

Zhuge Liang
04-30-2004, 08:54 AM
Hi Tom,

Originally posted by Tom Kagan

Therein lies the problem. Which half? ;)

The other half, obviously. ;)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled forum antics...

Regards,
Alan

Da_Moose
04-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Which half is crap?

The half in which everyone is acting childish by arguing over something that is not the main topic of this thread. Friendly debate is one thing, but euphemisms for insults and such is just way out of the base of this thread. maybe someone should begin a new thread entitled "Euphemisitc insults between wing chun students" or something.

Ernie
04-30-2004, 01:40 PM
"Euphemisitc insults between wing chun students" or something.
he he he
i prefer the dead blind leading the living blind

which strays to reality

skill can be tested
belief , percceptions , and the past can not

better to put time in energy into things that can be tested
then trying to prove points that have no real foundation , just speculation
but people are funny and enjoy imaginary lives . modern day monks , vampires ,super man , easter bunny , enron :D

Tom Kagan
04-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Da_Moose
Which half is crap?

The half in which everyone is acting childish by arguing over something that is not the main topic of this thread. Friendly debate is one thing, but euphemisms for insults and such is just way out of the base of this thread. maybe someone should begin a new thread entitled "Euphemisitc insults between wing chun students" or something.

I suppose the categories you've suggested are as good as the other choices in order to impose a duality of posts in this thread.

All that would be left now would be to sort your posts ... and my own ... which brings us right back to the problem: Which half?

:D:D

anerlich
04-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Is the post half empty or half full?

Ernie
04-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Is the post half empty or half full?

more like full of empty :)

anerlich
04-30-2004, 11:25 PM
someone should begin a new thread entitled "Euphemisitc insults between wing chun students" or something.

That would be the "Traditional Wing Chun Guys" thread, though euphemisms are pretty thin on the ground over there ... :D