PDA

View Full Version : Scariest thing ever.

Chang Style Novice
04-29-2004, 10:32 AM
http://www.cuddleparty.com/rules.html

The Rules of the Game
Thinking of throwing your own Cuddle Party? Please let us know the where's and when's and the how's it goes! And send us photos so we can post 'em! If you'd like a more detailed explanation of the Cuddle Rules, feel free to contact us with your questions, curiosities, concerns and/or suggestions. We love hearing from all the Cuddle Monsters out there. Cuddle On!

ADMISSION: Usually $20 (check your RSVP confirmation)

WHAT TO WEAR: Pajamas - nothing too risqué. Think more comfy than sexy. (More drawstrings, less lace!)

WHAT TO BRING: Sparkling cider is always welcome and for daytime parties, you are welcome to bring champagne. Sorry, no liquor folks.

STICK TO THE RULES: Here are the absolutely essential, tried and true Rules of the Cuddle Game. Read 'em and follow 'em!

Pajamas stay on the whole time.
No SEX. (Yep, you read that right.)
Ask for permission to kiss or nuzzle anyone. Make sure you can handle getting a no before you invite or request anyone to cuddle or kiss.
If you're a yes, say yes. If you're a no, say no.
If you're a maybe, say NO.
You are encouraged to change your mind from a yes to a no, no to a yes anytime you want.
NO DRY HUMPING!
Communicate, communicate, communicate.
If you're in a relationship, communicate and set your boundaries and agreements BEFORE you go to the Cuddle Party. Don't re-negotiate those agreements/boundaries during the Cuddle Party. (Trust us on this one.)
Get your Cuddle Life Guard On Duty or Cuddle Caddy if there's a concern, problem, or question or should you feel unsafe or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
Crying and giggling are both welcomed and encouraged.
Outside of your personal relationships, it's nobody's business who you cuddle, so please be respectful of other people's privacy when sharing with the outside world about Cuddle Parties.
Arrive on time.
Be hygienically savvy.
Clean up after yourself.
Always say thank you and practice good Cuddle Manners.

Chang Style Novice
04-29-2004, 10:33 AM
The first rule of Cuddle Party is you DON'T TALK about Cuddle Party!

Meat Shake
04-29-2004, 12:04 PM
:confused:

norther practitioner
04-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Be hygienically savvy.

lol, that one is funny, but this one:

Clean up after yourself.

I thought there was no sex or dry humping..lol

red5angel
04-29-2004, 12:59 PM
sometimes you just can't help it NP. I kow from time to time I have to let lose, even without the dryhumping or sex! They didn't say anythying about masturbating.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-30-2004, 12:25 AM
i want to cuddle with sevenstar.

rubthebuddha
04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
i thought yenhoi was already his groupie? :confused:

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-30-2004, 10:10 AM
way back in the day i used to always try to cuddle with sevenstar.

i called him my big black teddy bear.

but once he got what he wanted he never called me anymore.

Midnight
04-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Upcoming Cuddle Events
RSVP at reid@cuddleparty.com to get location and other information. All events in New York, unless otherwise stated.

Saturday, May 8, 11am - 2:30pm - open to all
Wednesday, May 12, 6:30 - 9:30pm - women only
Saturday, May 15, 11am - 2:30pm - open to all
Sunday, May 23, 11am - 2:30pm - open to all

cerebus
04-30-2004, 08:04 PM
ROFLMAO at CSN's reply!:D :D :D

dodger87
05-01-2004, 06:24 AM
Let's gatecrash the wednesday party.