PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Spray

yenhoi
05-02-2004, 10:33 PM
I was pepper sprayed last night. It stings and burns like a *****, i could still see, even though my eyes were watering and burning, and it did not stop me from being functional.

Mother ****er. Im going to sleep for many hours now.

:eek:

Xebsball
05-03-2004, 07:07 AM
forcing them to do stuff is the old ways
it dont work anymore
use rohypnol next time, man

kungfuyou
05-03-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by yenhoi
I was pepper sprayed last night. It stings and burns like a *****, i could still see, even though my eyes were watering and burning, and it did not stop me from being functional.

Mother ****er. Im going to sleep for many hours now.

You have to learn NO MEANS NO!! :D :D

Some peeps just gotta learn the hardway!! ;)

Shaolinlueb
05-03-2004, 08:36 AM
can you put that stuff on a burrito if you need flavor? :D :o

EarthDragon
05-03-2004, 08:59 AM
in training for the police department everyone has to be pepper sprayed in order to feel the effects before they use it on someone.

I can assure you if it were mase you would not be able to see at all and be in much more pain. However mase has been since made illegal and deemed cruel to use in the US for animals and humans. just a little info

ZIM
05-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Here's another toy to play with (http://www.techtv.com/unscrewed/ihateyou/story/0,24682,3653392,00.html)

Meat Shake
05-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Never been pepper sprayed, but when I was a pesky 7 year old digging through my moms purse, a can of mase taught me a valuable lesson.
That **** is liquid fire.

norther practitioner
05-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Why were you pepper sprayed?

I was near a fight once and the cops came in and sprayed basically all of us to break it up. It does burn pretty good, doesn't it.

Aaron Little
05-03-2004, 03:09 PM
I have been sprayed with both mace and pepper spray several times over the years. The last time was with Fox Labs OC in an instructor’s course. It sucked way worse than any of the others. I could still fight through it though. I got shot with a taser in a class and that dropped me to the ground. I really don’t ever want to experience that again.

norther practitioner
05-03-2004, 03:22 PM
A friend of mine got tasered the other night... she was in a little bit of shock for a while... person did it from behind....

Aaron Little
05-03-2004, 03:26 PM
norther practitioner,
Was it a taser or a stun gun? A taser shoots two probes into the subject that are connect to the "gun" via a fine wire. This way the person with the taser does not have to come into contact with the "bad guy".

norther practitioner
05-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Not sure, I wasn't there when it happend, I met up with her about 30 minutes after, and she just said, "I was tasered." I don't think she'd know the difference, I'll ask her tonight when I see her.

Aaron Little
05-03-2004, 03:41 PM
If she were shot with a taser she would have two puncture wounds in her back. She would know.

We used to put on boxing gloves and then let someone hit us with a stun gun and see how many times we could hit them before it became unbearable. With the taser raising my hand was not even an option. One is an uncomfortable shock while the other was a near death experience, at least for me.

I do hope that your friend is ok. Why was the result of her attack?

norther practitioner
05-03-2004, 03:48 PM
I guess her and her former best friend had a huge fight (long, boring, gossipy story).... She was getting pushed and whatnot, decided to leave, got pushed again, so she through a bottle of Zima or something at her feet. She walked out the door and got stung.. so, I guess the reason is two fold, liquor, and gossip...

yenhoi
05-04-2004, 08:11 AM
I bounce wednesday nights, I was filling in for another dude on friday. While I was taking care of this pretty calm drunk guy, his not-calm drunk girlfriend sprays me with pepperspray right in my eyes from behind. Gah. They seemed so docile at first.....

Kristoffer
05-04-2004, 09:09 AM
I was locked inside a dark room full of tear gas when my gas mask started leaking :eek: That wasn't too funny

norther practitioner
05-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Ouch, that sounds like it sucked.