PDA

View Full Version : Wong Shun Leung Sparring Video Clip

YongChun
05-04-2004, 11:28 AM
www.wckf.nl

I think this looks like it comes from a movie?

Look for video clips on that website from Holland.

Ray

S.Teebas
05-04-2004, 11:36 AM
I think that's a behind-the-scenes clip from Enter the Dragon

Ernie
05-04-2004, 12:29 PM
lol
man i have that clip but with out the sound effects , i just love that bobble head bruce lee fake , i could watch him all day . it was the enter the dragon thing , the clip i have[ if i can find it ] is a little longer and you can see the real bruce in it

i needed a good laugh thanks for posting it :D :D

old jong
05-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Funny clip!...The "Bruce Lee" looks like on the verge of having a seisure or something!...One other funny thing ...The final punch by "B.L." shows him shirtless when the whole thing showed him with a dark shirt. ;) :eek: :D

Ernie
05-04-2004, 02:19 PM
in my longer version the final punch is by the real bruce lee looks like a camera angle test

duende
05-04-2004, 02:41 PM
**** Mac!! Can't get my windows media player to recognize it!!!

David Peterson
05-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Hi All,
the clip comes from a documentary, 'Bruce Lee: the Man and the Legend' and shows Bruce Lee's butler messing around on the set of 'Enter the Dragon' with my late Sifu. As Ernie mentioned, in the full clip on the original documentary, this sequence is followed by a very brief series of punches thrown by Lee himself, with my Sifu reacting to them. Lee was keen to get my teacher involved in his movie projects, offering him a role in 'Game of Death' as one of the protagonists in the final battle sequence in the pagoda. As Sifu had no desire to "die" in his very first major movie role, he declined the offer. I suspect that Lee was still trying to entice him into accepting a role on the day Sifu visited the set of 'EtD', hence the existence of the clip.
DMP

wentwest
05-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by duende
**** Mac!! Can't get my windows media player to recognize it!!!

Duende, I messed around with it and got it to work on my mac... do this...

Download it to your desktop (either Option + click or ctrl +click - I forget which)

Then rename the extension from .asx to .wmv

it'll ask you if you really want to do this... go ahead and do it.

Now open it and it should play fine. It did for me anyway. Good luck!

duende
05-05-2004, 08:55 AM
Thanks Wentwest.... Makes total sense!