PDA

View Full Version : what is the rarest style you have heard of?

dturner
05-06-2004, 02:00 PM
What is the rarest style you have heard of.I think crab is one of them.I dont know if anbody even does it any more.dog is also a style but it is still around in wushu.

SevenStar
05-06-2004, 05:03 PM
i was gonna say crab also. I've only seen info about it on one website, and I hear that site may be fraudulent, so I'm not sure it ever really existed, this guy (http://www.allexperts.com/displayExpert.asp?Expert=19890) claims to teach it, however, as well and pea**** and donkey...

joedoe
05-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Frog

dturner
05-06-2004, 06:07 PM
I saw crab on a mortal kombat game a while ago and thought it was a joke then I saw it on the gung fu institute.I have heard of frog.I just saw a video of a guy doing scorpion and duck from shaolin.

Losttrak
05-07-2004, 04:29 AM
There is a kung fu style that actually projects vomit. I shiyit you not. Think about it. As soon as you chunk all over someone, do they still want to fight? Pretty soon Hurl Fu will be the "One Complete Style".

GeneChing
05-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Well, I'd like to hear more about that. There's acutalluy a great story about General Niu Gao (a general under kung fu legend Yue Fei) on how he once vomited on an opponent as a means to gain the advantage. Also vultures have great stomachs (you'd have to, to eat what they eat) and their primary mode of defence is projectile vomiting. I know a lot about vomit. Seriously. It has helped me get where I am today (but that's another story). But what makes me skeptical is that the human body is very vulnerable when vomiting, unlike the vulture, so it would seem an ill-advised tactic.

Right now, I'm dabbling in yeshang dao, which is a broadsowrd form which simulates fighting at night when you can't see. It's a lot of quiet movements, feeling in the dark with the sword, then exploding into some kind of cut after contact is made.

Shaolin Dude
05-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Well, I'd like to hear more about that. There's acutalluy a great story about General Niu Gao (a general under kung fu legend Yue Fei) on how he once vomited on an opponent as a means to gain the advantage. Also vultures have great stomachs (you'd have to, to eat what they eat) and their primary mode of defence is projectile vomiting. I know a lot about vomit. Seriously. It has helped me get where I am today (but that's another story). But what makes me skeptical is that the human body is very vulnerable when vomiting, unlike the vulture, so it would seem an ill-advised tactic.

Right now, I'm dabbling in yeshang dao, which is a broadsowrd form which simulates fighting at night when you can't see. It's a lot of quiet movements, feeling in the dark with the sword, then exploding into some kind of cut after contact is made.

sounds like a cool form

ZIM
05-08-2004, 05:21 AM
Squirrel style, by no_know. :)

Royal Dragon
05-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Hang on, let me make one up

Ok, I know Caveasurus Combat!!!

It's the ORIGINAL martial art

ALL other martial arts came from it!!

Only TWO people in the USA are cetrified teachers of it

Me, and Yammatodaimashi from E-Budo!!!

I found eveidence of it wile at colledge book sale. I was perusing an old tattered archiological book, when I happened across pics. of ancient Chinese cave paintings dateing back to the days when man still walked with Dinosaurs. Quicky recognising what I was looking at, I bought out every last copy of the old tattred books, and went to my mountain retreat to study the scripts, and resurect the ORIGINAL Kung Fu style.

In time, I took on a student over at the old (now decesed) T.O.C Martial arts message board, and taught the style to my good freind Yamatodaimashi. The T.O.C message board eventually got shut down, and my student opened up classes in the system on E-Budo. He eventually became a master in his own right, and started his own website and everything.

The style has 4 empty hand moves (hey, I did say it was the original right?)

1. The wildman Punch
2. The Caveman Kick
3. The prehistoric Stomp
4. and a simple throw that was never named (ugh Is all I got from the photos of the ancient cave paintings. I don't know if that was the name of the throw, or the sound of the opponent hitting the cave floor)

In addition, there are several weapns sets consisting each of one simple move.

1 The caveman's Club.
2. a throwing rock,
3. and a bigger throwing rock

Now, my student Yamatodimashi seems to have gone into seclusion, hopefully to teach his senior most student this rare, and most ancient of styles, so if you want to learn it, you must go to E-Budo, and look for him. Hopefully you will find him. If not, your stuck kowtowing to me!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa *Coughcough*sputtersputter* Ack!!! Ahahahahaahaahaha!!!!

Shaolinlueb
05-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
Hang on, let me make one up

Ok, I know Caveasurus Combat!!!

It's the ORIGINAL martial art

ALL other martial arts came from it!!

Only TWO people in the USA are cetrified teachers of it

Me, and Yammatodaimashi from E-Budo!!!

I found eveidence of it wile at colledge book sale. I was perusing an old tattered archiological book, when I happened across pics. of ancient Chinese cave paintings dateing back to the days when man still walked with Dinosaurs. Quicky recognising what I was looking at, I bought out every last copy of the old tattred books, and went to my mountain retreat to study the scripts, and resurect the ORIGINAL Kung Fu style.

In time, I took on a student over at the old (now decesed) T.O.C Martial arts message board, and taught the style to my good freind Yamatodaimashi. The T.O.C message board eventually got shut down, and my student opened up classes in the system on E-Budo. He eventually became a master in his own right, and started his own website and everything.

The style has 4 empty hand moves (hey, I did say it was the original right?)

1. The wildman Punch
2. The Caveman Kick
3. The prehistoric Stomp
4. and a simple throw that was never named (ugh Is all I got from the photos of the ancient cave paintings. I don't know if that was the name of the throw, or the sound of the opponent hitting the cave floor)

In addition, there are several weapns sets consisting each of one simple move.

1 The caveman's Club.
2. a throwing rock,
3. and a bigger throwing rock

Now, my student Yamatodimashi seems to have gone into seclusion, hopefully to teach his senior most student this rare, and most ancient of styles, so if you want to learn it, you must go to E-Budo, and look for him. Hopefully you will find him. If not, your stuck kowtowing to me!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa *Coughcough*sputtersputter* Ack!!! Ahahahahaahaahaha!!!!

.05 :P

Royal Dragon
05-09-2004, 08:32 AM
.05???? Come ON man!! we had people in stitches with that one in the mid 90's!!!

Oh wait, it's 2004.....................................never mind.

:D

buddhapalm
05-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Hi Gene,
The yeshang dao sounds interesting. May I ask where you are learning it from ? Which style it comes from, it sounds cool.

Cheers

Buddhapalm

GeneChing
05-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Now I must mention that I'm just dabbling at this point. I'm currently training with Tony Chen at O-Mei Kung Fu Academy (http://www.usaomei.com) and he's been teaching me an assortment of stuff. Just recently, he's been showing me a little yeshang dao, just a few moves from the form. It's really challenging (and those who know me, know I specialized in dao for many years). The energy is so sticky which is odd for dao - it almost feels more like jian. But this is just based on playing with a line or two of the form. It's really interesting to me because it's so odd, so I'm hoping we can explore it further, but it depends on the rest of the class, and most of them are new to dao. Yeshang is on the advanced side.

As you may or may not know, there is a famous Chinese opera routine where two characters fight at night. Of course, the audience can see them both clearly (as they can each other) so it's played for its comedic effect. This is related to that some how, but I'm not sure how exactly.

Shaolinlueb
05-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
.05???? Come ON man!! we had people in stitches with that one in the mid 90's!!!

Oh wait, it's 2004.....................................never mind.

:D

okay okay 6.7 :D

Royal Dragon
05-10-2004, 07:06 PM
He. HE he he he!!:p