PDA

View Full Version : how to make CSN furiouser

rubthebuddha
05-11-2004, 04:43 PM
http://www.fadetoblack.com/floriduh/

no real reason, other than i had a nagging desire to make a thread with this name. i figured fadetoblack was as a better link than most. :)

Vash
05-11-2004, 05:34 PM
rtb, love the sig.

IronFist
05-11-2004, 05:44 PM
I have no idea wtf that link is about, but it says "Fade to Black" which is an awesome song. Rock on.

Chang Style Novice
05-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Actually, considering the illegal military votes that were counted as well as the numerous african american voters who were prevented from reaching the polls by discriminatory and illegal blacklists (no pun intended), that does make me pretty angry...

:mad:

Nice troll, though!

IronFist
05-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Fade to Black is a badass song.
:D

Right Xebby?

rubthebuddha
05-11-2004, 11:53 PM
**** kids. GET OFF MY LAWN. :mad:

now just go play on www.fadetoblack.com. you'll learn about louis farrakhan's previous life as a calypso singer, the differences between dr. seuss literature and scientology literature, etc.

and CSN -- the bad things you mentioned may have happened (i don't know either way, so i will refrain from comment), but that doesn't excuse the brilliance on behalf of many voters who did make it to the booth. i have little patience for people who, in their minimum 18 years, haven't garnered the smarts necessary to figure out a ballot. just more reason that bugs bunny had the right idea -- saw off florida and let it float away. :o

and yes, ironfist, fade to black is a sweet song. why don't you put it in your discman and go do some cardio? ;)