PDA

View Full Version : yin bagua xu shi xi NEW WEBSITE! READ!

htowndragon
05-11-2004, 08:10 PM
hello
my sifu eugene chou's friend in china xu shi xi has sent him this link asking him to post it up in some places. he forwarded the link to me and asked me to post it in some forums so here you go:

http://www.xushixi.com/index_en.htm

count
05-12-2004, 08:17 AM
The video's I have of Xu Shi Xi teaching, are amoung the best in my collection. Thanks for the link.

htowndragon
05-12-2004, 02:19 PM
hey count
this is jason aka gongbaotianbagua, is your AIM handle what it says on your profile?

BPW
05-12-2004, 02:59 PM
All right!! He's offering a VCD of all 8 Bagua palms for only $20.

Great site, HTown!

looking_up
05-13-2004, 01:13 PM
I wonder what shipping will be...

blacktaoist
05-24-2004, 09:14 AM
Hmmm..someone send me a hyperlink about this thread

I truly find it funny as hell some individuals up on the internet love making **** up...Hahaha

Jason aka gongbaotianbagua you claim your sifu eugene chou's is friends with one of my Yin teachers' Xu shi Xi. Well I always keep in contact with Xu ShiXi and his students through e-mail daily, I ask Xu Shi Xi about what you posted:

xu shi xi has sent him this link asking him to post it up in some places.

Well My teacher Xu told me he don't know your sifu, or did he ask him to post his website on any forums, or is he friends with your sifu. Because the real truth is he don't know the man! In fact he told me your Sifu e-mail him once and he never reply to him. Now if you like I can post the e-mail Xu sent to me in reply to your claims. So my question to you Jason is why lie about ****?

Looking_up

If you are interested in buying Xu Shi Xi Yin video series, I also sell both copys of the his video series in VHS form for 20$ =5$ shipping & handling. I have some small clips on my website of the 8 palms as well information about my teacher background.

you can go to this link for the video clips of the palms, once in click on Masters Xu Yin Style:http://www.blacktaoist.com/Intropage.html

For infor about Xu ShiXi you can go to these links:

http://www.blacktaoist.com/Master%20Xu%20Shi%20Xi%20life%20story.html

http://www.blacktaoist.com/Master%20Zhangqinglian.html

http://www.blacktaoist.com/Master%20Xu%20veiwpoints.html

htowndragon
05-24-2004, 02:27 PM
my sifus brother ethan chou might be going to see him. my sifu has met him, and he has gone to china to visit him. you can go ask master xu, if he knows chou yi ching, and whether or not he has met him. **** you gotta stop stirring things up.

htowndragon
05-24-2004, 02:55 PM
about him not knowing my sifu or whatever and about the email thing

that was probably directed towards the email i sent him last week asking him for info on his teacher zhang qing lian, i stated that my sifu was eugene chou, and he emailed back stating that he did not understand english, please write in chinese. I have not replied to him yet because my computers chinese program is not working. i dont know how you email with him considereing you probably dont know chinese. and my sifu does not go by eugene chou except in america, his name in chinese is Chou Yi Ching, and my sifu uses his chinese email account to talk to his friends in china.

you call yourself the black taoist, but your wu de is anything but daoist. I posted the link because my sifu wanted to help out a friend by promoting his website, and you come up here all "im the only one who knows master xu and im the authority on him in america". you really need to chill.

htowndragon
05-24-2004, 04:10 PM
btw black taoist, why are you "stealing your teachers business"? Master Xu put the videos up on his site so that people could by from him, and as he is in China, this would be a good oppurtunity for him to make a little money. Do you think he made a website so that you could come out and say, I'm selling my teachers videos, by from me?

if you are sending some of the money to master Xu then I apologize for the above accusation.

blacktaoist
05-24-2004, 06:43 PM
Stirring things up, Man you did that all by yourself already, but hey it’s been a long time I had a good old Kung Fu debate on this forum. You deal out the cards, and I play.... lets get it on...hahaha I'm in the need for some stirring up of Ba Gua internal fun.

The truth and facts are you were lying that's the bottom line! So save me your Wu De bull, here some Chinese advice: "learn to tell the TRUTH".

Like I said before you write in your post that your Sifu Eugene Chou is friends with my teacher Xu Shi Xi, but the true fact is Xu shi Xi don’t know the man or did he contact your Sifu or anyone for that matter asking to post any link. Why should he when a few of his students and I posted up a link to his website a year ago. Bottom line I know the real deal, so if you want to keep kicking your lie, that's on you.

i dont know how you email with him considereing you probably dont know chinese.

I guess all the information, photos I have of Xu Shi Xi and video clips of him on my website I invented myself because I don't know Chinese.

Do I know Chinese, back two year I didn't know much, but today I can hold my own very well. Did you know in the good old U.S.A there are centers in N.Y.C. China town where a individual that wants to learn mandarin can go pay for lessons, I BELIEVE ITS CALLED A "SCHOOL" that holds courses that teach skills in listening to, speaking, reading and writing Mandarin Chinese. My friend I think you need to get out in the world more...Hahaha

As for e-mails, I do believe people in this world can buy Chinese programs, you know software (English to Chinese) You know the **** you claim that’s not working for you.... hahaha

Better yet, here e-mail from my teacher Xu a few days ago when I ask him about your post, being someone sent me a link to your thread because they thought I find it interesting. Unlike you I have no reason to lie, but hey I guess that’s what you think Wu De is all about lying and ****!

Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 17:56:59 +0800 (CST)
To: "novell bell" <brotherlaoqiang@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: xulaoshi

HI:liaoqiang
How are you and your family?
I'm glad you'll come to Beijing this year. I'm
waiting for you.
I don't know guy. He e-mail me even. But I don't
back.

xu lao shi

And I have a lot more e-mails I can post public, but what the point, Master Xu and his students stay in contact though e-mails with me all the time kid, so save me your bull about him not e-mailing you because he don't understand english, because the man been using a chinese program Software
(Chinese to English )But I guess you say I invented that e-mail...Hahaha
You must think I just pop up in Beijing China with out notice, and wait in the park and say I 'm here Xu...Hahaha

"im the only one who knows master xu and im the authority on him in america". you really need to chill.

The more I read your post, the more funny it looks to me,one reason why I stop posting on this forum because of internat kung Fu experts like you.

But hey likes talk about real truth and facts. one fact is I never said I was an authority of Xu Shi Xi ever in any of my post. But the truth of the matter is I'm the only individual in this country teaching Teacher Xu Shi Xi Yin Ba Gua Zhang, there is no other individuals but good old "INTERNET WORLD-RENOWNED NAME BLACKTAOIST" A.K.A REAL NAME NOVELL G. BELL. You know little old black me, the black guy who knows Ba Gua Zhang , the black guy all the ba gua fakes fear, because you all know I'm all about the real ****! "KEEPING IT REAL"The brother in America who have Xu shi Xi full permission & support to teach his system, Don't believe me, why don't you ask Xu Shi Xi, or better yet ask your Sifu being that you claim he and Xu shiXi are friends. A why you at it\, by don't you ask my Teacher if I have full permission & support to sell his video tapes, I would think so being that he send me many VCD's to sell for him. ASK HIM! Kid you truly don't know what time it is with me and Xu Shi Xi, but all you have to do is ask him and find out!

the only thing I'm Stirring up is truth....unlike you!

later.

htowndragon
05-24-2004, 07:06 PM
i lie? wth you think that i posted this link here not knowing you posted on this forum? ive seen countless numbers of your posts, especially the ones where people ask you about your reading problem. you think that i posted this thing just so that i could stir something up with you? well many peopel have tried, and if chinese martial arts had a "arguing" system youd be a master of it, just because no one has the energy to argue with your stubborness anymore.

i got final exams tommorow but ill take the time to play this little game

1. you like to stir truth
ok
so what was with that time when you kicked me and my si di jost out of your discussion board, and got one of your guys to post a email saying that us two were fakes and that we were the same person? you guys started sayin **** about me just because i was what, 15 at that time? i grew up in houstons chinatown, and i learned a lot, so dont be sayin that i dont know **** about what im talking about

2. i want to see the email you SENT to xu lao shi, my sifu uses his chinese email aco**** (www.kimo.com, or hinet) and his name appears in chinese. his name is Chou Yi Ching, pronounced Zho Yi Ching, and he has gone to beijing and met with xu lao shi when he went to china a few years back.

3. WHY would my sifu want to pretend to know your teacher? whats the point? your teacher has high level kung fu, but he really isn't anybody famous. its not like he's going to get anything out of using his name or anything.

4. to you everyone lies, your the one who always tells the truth, the one who is always the promoter of truth. your name is black taoist after all, and taoists dont lie, well your name isn't really "clean" in the chinese martial arts community my friend BLACK TAOIST aka HEI DAO SHI really doesnt make people shake to their knees and collapse.

5. your selling your teachers videos, what is he getting out of it? that man DOESN'T CHARGE you whenever you go to beijing, so why don't you let him make his own sales? its china, they need the money.

must study for spanish now......

blacktaoist
05-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Kid I already prove my point already there nothing more too say... You have any questions about me and Teacher Xu Shi Xi relatationship, all you have to do is ask the man. You have Xu e-mail use it! Its that sample!

1. you like to stir truth
ok
so what was with that time when you kicked me and my si di jost out of your discussion board, and got one of your guys to post a email saying that us two were fakes and that we were the same person? you guys started sayin **** about me just because i was what, 15 at that time? i grew up in houstons chinatown, and i learned a lot, so dont be sayin that i dont know **** about what im talking about

You know the real reason why you were kick out my group. LYING! So just move on it’s the past.
Kid if you are that upset I put you out my group, you welcome to join the group again, because like I said I don't have nothing against you. I don't know you personally so why should I. But I will not put up with you lying or you acting like a little spoiled kid. Anyone with knowledge of the topic you are you trying to discuss can easy see you don't know what you are talking about!

your name is black taoist after all, and taoists dont lie, well your name isn't really "clean" in the chinese martial arts community my friend BLACK TAOIST aka HEI DAO SHI really doesnt make people shake to their knees and collapse.

O boy my feelings are hurt, as I give a **** about what Fakes Ba Gua teachers think or say about me.

Well I guess my name would not be so well taking in the chinese martial arts communinity by the fake Ba gua teachers fronting like that have true combat skills with Ba Gua Zhang when in fact that have nothing.

I still waiting for some so-called Ba Gua Zhang masters from your system to step up and demonstrate they fighting skills on me. But you and I know that's not going to happen right...Hahaha

Tell you the truth I don't have the time or energy to argue with you kid, but the more you post the funny your looking too me...keep putting out them chinese cards and I keep playing my hand...hahaha :D

Anyway do your homework....:D

maoshan
05-24-2004, 09:19 PM
You know what?

You need to go study, yourself in particular. And ask yourself why you need so much attention that you need to lie to get it.

To begin with I’m going to break your lie down just like I did the last time.

First, even if master Xu didn’t know the name of your teacher when BT ask him about your claim, wouldn’t he still know that he asked somebody in the US to post the link at all???????
If he’s your teachers friend, than why are you dissing him by acting like he’s got Alzheimer’s or something? Is he senile?

Who’s stirring up ****? Just like the last time, you took somebody else’s post and are mis-representing it.

And as far as this Wu De crap is concerned, you know nothing about it. We live it. And it is no secrete that we don’t deal with spiritual aspects of the Tao when it comes to Ba-Gua and the Internet, there’s too many of those types up here now misleading people with Qi dreams.

(btw black taoist, why are you "stealing your teachers business"?)

Think about what your saying man. Why would he do that? He’s his US rep.
He’s been with Master Xu for about 4yrs now. What your saying is ridicules and has no base. Why would you send money all the way too China when you could get it here. The shipping from China is going to cost a bit more than getting it right here. All proceeds do and have been sent to him.

(i lie? wth you think that i posted this link here not knowing you posted on this forum? ive seen countless numbers of your posts, especially the ones where people ask you about your reading problem. you think that i posted this thing just so that i could stir something up with you?)

No, you put it up to be the “Big Man”. I peeped your ****. And that’s all there is too it.

(so what was with that time when you kicked me and my si di jost out of your discussion board, and got one of your guys to post a email saying that us two were fakes and that we were the same person?)

Because ya’ll really sounded like one and the same person. Ya’ll must have been reading and using some of each others stuff which lead to that conclusion.

(you guys started sayin **** about me just because i was what, 15 at that time?)

What?????????????
No we were talking about you, not your age. We were talking about your actions. We talked about how you lied and professed things you are not capable of. We talked about how you copied and pasted methods of another style on Jarek’s site to prove a point about your style, which was not true.

(i grew up in houstons chinatown, and i learned a lot, so dont be sayin that i dont know **** about what im talking about)

You may have learned a lot but you don’t know ****! The things you tried to talk about need time and experience to really elaborate on and you just aren’t there yet and you need to except that and stop having tantrums when your card is pulled.

(i want to see the email you SENT to xu lao shi)

What are you trying to say?????????????????????????????
You wouldn’t even know about him if BT didn’t start promoting him almost 4yrs ago and you just learned about him from BT’s site, but you don’t want to admit that because he kicked you off his board for lying and being disrespectful.

(his name is Chou Yi Ching, pronounced Zho Yi Ching, and he has gone to beijing and met with xu lao shi when he went to china a few years back.)

Does this change the point I made earlier about him not remembering asking your teacher at all in terms of the favor.

(WHY would my sifu want to pretend to know your teacher?)

No, it’s you who are pretending that your teacher knows Master Xu and was asked a favor from him.

(your teacher has high level kung fu, but he really isn't anybody famous. its not like he's going to get anything out of using his name or anything.)

No, but you will If we didn’t say anything.

(4. to you everyone lies, your the one who always tells the truth, the one who is always the promoter of truth. your name is black taoist after all, and taoists dont lie,)

When it comes to combat that’s the only truth that matters in the martial arts. Pe3ople like you talk about fighting instead of fighting trying to profess expertise in fantasy fights that have no meaning in reality. The truth is in your Palm, not in your mouth. Get me?

(well your name isn't really "clean" in the chinese martial arts community my friend BLACK TAOIST aka HEI DAO SHI really doesnt make people shake to their knees and collapse.)

What do you mean clean? As in humble? If that’s the case that **** is dead. But who’s going to step to him? It’s about ability in the end. The baddest people in the world were not liked by everybody so what’s your point?

(your selling your teachers videos, what is he getting out of it? that man DOESN'T CHARGE you whenever you go to beijing, so why don't you let him make his own sales? its china, they need the money.)

Your very presumptuous ain’t you?
Your right, go study your Spanish and go learn some common sense as well.

shawnsegler
05-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Relax, guys.

You're still the baddest most '"keepin to reality" Yin Bagua guys on the block.

Everyone knows that....

Everyone....

s

htowndragon
05-24-2004, 10:35 PM
ok so you say i copied jareks page, i thought that was over with because i showed you, highlighted, capitalized and all the psot where i said, i got this from jareks site.

no im not mad that im no longer a part of your discussion board, im mad that you kicked me out for reasons that were left unanswered. how was i lying, what was i lying about? you said i wasn't who i said i was, and i gave you, the black taoist, my sifus cell phone number and email and asked you to contact him yourself. you say me and jost talk alike. no we dont. he is a lot less hot headed than i am. but if you still insist we talk alike, we are like brothers, hell we are kung fu brothers, and we are close, maybe thats why.

you say that no one from my pai has stepped up, if you think this, how come maoshan learned from he jin han for a while? (in a long ago post i read that you did). if our kung fu is so inadequate, how come maoshan bothered to learn it?

if you trully practice the internal, your skill wil only increase exponentially throughout your life, so i wont be taking advantage of an "old man".

i have nothing against you personally, and you probably are a cool guy when your not on these discussion forums, but i was ****ed when you started calling me a liar, even though i proved that i wasn't.

i have sent an email to master xu in chinese asking for information about his pai for the book that im writing for school, i will ask him about his relationship with my sifu if i get the chance. i have stated who my sifu is in the email i sent.

<When it comes to combat that’s the only truth that matters in the martial arts. Pe3ople like you talk about fighting instead of fighting trying to profess expertise in fantasy fights that have no meaning in reality. The truth is in your Palm, not in your mouth. Get me?>

i understand perfectly, you have not yet entered the door of bagua. you give me the impression of a street fighter.
"chan chuan wei yi" you do not yet understand this concept, and therefore you are still practicing "external" bagua.

you talk about keeping it real, if you want to keep it 100% real you might as well just buy a gun.

my southern mantis si gung henry poo yee is at the height of kung fu skill. has your bagua reached the level where you can cross hands with him? can your palm match his? i dont care if your bagua is usable on the street. my bagua has been used on the street ever since my mom moved us over here to ft collins colroado and i had to deal with the god**** KKK *******s almost everyday at school. my bagua works for me when i need it at this point.

why do i practice kung fu? why does anyone practice kung fu? and before i go into this dont be saying im tlakin all the **** that bad bagua-ers say, because i can use my bagua, and have used it, the fact that its against teenagers doesnt matter because as i am a teenager myself, i can at least use it against people who are a few years older or bigger than me. kung fu is to improve oneself, its a life art, and if you practice it only for fighting you might as well go learn street fighting or kickboxing, which is what i think what you call "keeping it real". maybe its because your from the rough side of new york, but then again houston isn't all that "sweet" either. you practice bagua only to fight. so what happens if one day everyone owns a gun and no one walks around without one anymore? will you stop practicing bagua then?

my si di jost got mad because he says you guys dissed on him for wanting to talk philosophy. how can you know how to fight if you do not know the philosophy of bagua? how can you fight without knowing theory and principles? the movements in bagua are not movements that you just take out and throw out at people in the street. it is not the movement, its what is going on inside. the movements dont matter on the outside, because if you dont understand the movement then you will not be able to use it (maybe if you are bigger than the other person you can use it externally, but it wont work if hte otehr person is bigger than you). a judo master once asked my great kung fu uncle wang ming che of sho san gong bao tian bagua in kaoshiung how he got away form his judo grasp, he replied,"internal uses intent, not power!" power comes form intent, and if the intent does not lead the power then you are not practicing kung fu, you are practicing blank movements.

i will post more tommorow. need to get some sleep

black taoist adn mao shan- i do not want to be your enemy, and i dont see why i should, but obviously we have differences in opinion and many things we do not agree on.

blacktaoist
05-25-2004, 09:34 AM
no im not mad that im no longer a part of your discussion board, im mad that you kicked me out for reasons that were left unanswered. how was i lying, what was i lying about? you said i wasn't who i said i was, and i gave you, the black taoist, my sifus cell phone number and email and asked you to contact him yourself.

I already told you why I put you out. So move on because I have. If you want to come back and join my group, then you are welcome too. :)

you say that no one from my pai has stepped up, if you think this, how come maoshan learned from he jin han for a while? (in a long ago post i read that you did). if our kung fu is so inadequate, how come maoshan bothered to learn it?

I don’t know where you are getting your information. But I never learned Ba Gua Zhang from He Jin Han or would I want too! Every Ba gua teacher I learned from were from Beijing China.

Maoshan and I never claim to learn from He Jin Han “EVER.” Now you see this is just what I’m talking about Jason you are inventing stuff. I never once said your kung fu was inadequate, my Opinions are the individuals claiming to be masters, and grandmasters behind your system are inadequate in utilizing their style martial functions!

As for your little lesson on Philosophy I have not the time to debate with you on some thing I already know.

Kid the bottom line is everything in this world is based on the “LAW OF KARMA”, KARMA is a universal principle known as “CAUSE AND EFFECT”. For every action, there is a reaction.

Ok that my free philosophy lesson for today, now meditates on that and hopefully you will get a good spiritual reaction by taking action.

Later :rolleyes:
BT

blacktaoist
05-25-2004, 11:10 AM
Jason I e-mail Xu LaoShi again and forward him your Sifu Chinese name. From Xu e-mail replies, Xu LaoShi write that your Sifu visit him once two years ago that’s ALL. He also said your teacher Chou Yi Ching visit Ba Gua Zhang teacher Zhu Bao Zhen too.

By the way do your teacher have a website?

BT

looking_up
05-25-2004, 12:31 PM
BlackTaoist -

I've heard your bagua tapes are pretty good too. They are on my long list of martial arts videos I need to watch. Too many tapes, not enough time or $$$.

Thanks.

Dave

htowndragon
05-25-2004, 02:20 PM
From_:_ Eugene Chou/TXMTSP <EChou@ftpc.fpcusa.com>
Sent_:_ Tuesday,_May_25,_2004_9:26_AM
To_:_ 'Jason Liao' <hwangfeihong03@hotmail.com>
Subject_:_ RE:
| | | Inbox

Jason:

I have called master Xu._ He still remembers me._ Me and my Kung Fu brother
visited him several days_ last time._ And my younger brother has chance to
see him in Bajin during the coming week.

He has no objection for posting website address._ Besides, it is Liang
Peng's(master Xu's student) request._ We are just helping._ He is glad
people can see the English Version Web.

He also mentioned working on the book writing and some Kung Fu CD making
(Chin-Na, Flipping and a lot of Chen Taichi Stuff).

Black Taoist is welcomed to verify with Master Xu.

Post this.

Eugene

no my sifu does not have a website, he does not teach openly. he went to china with his kung fu brothers in search for the 3 lost sets of our 8 gong chuan.

i will find the thread which maoshan stated that he learned from he jing han

maoshan
05-25-2004, 02:21 PM
You really want it don’t you?

OK, you got it.

(ok so you say i copied jareks page, i thought that was over with because i showed you, highlighted, capitalized and all the psot where i said, i got this from jareks site.)

To begin, no you didn’t. I recognized what you wrote and pulled your card.
Next, you pulled pieces from what was written to justify your claim. Next, Those methods, which you didn’t even present right, are from the Fan Style not Gong Bao Tian.
And last, I have all the post and one hell of a memory, so you need to stop playing yourself.

(no im not mad that im no longer a part of your discussion board, im mad that you kicked me out for reasons that were left unanswered. how was i lying, what was i lying about?)

Read above again. Also, which is the main reason, you were too disrespectful along with your lies. A few people tried to talk to you, but were adamant with your stand and as a result you got kicked out.

(you said i wasn't who i said i was, and i gave you, the black taoist, my sifus cell phone number and email and asked you to contact him yourself. you say me and jost talk alike. no we dont. he is a lot less hot headed than i am. but if you still insist we talk alike, we are like brothers, hell we are kung fu brothers, and we are close, maybe thats why.)

That’s what I said in my last post. Are you paying attention? And it really doesn’t matter because both of you were put out.

(you say that no one from my pai has stepped up, if you think this, how come maoshan learned from he jin han for a while? (in a long ago post i read that you did). if our kung fu is so inadequate, how come maoshan bothered to learn it?)

Now you’re going to stop this right now. Nowhere have you ever read that BT or I learned Gong Bao Tian Ba-Gua. If I did, it would be from Huang Zi Cheng who I feel is the best representative of that branch of Ba-Gua. No one in our crew has studied it. We have friends and associates that have but that’s as far as it goes.
I think your getting confused with He Jin Bao, who I did learn from for a time.

(if you trully practice the internal, your skill wil only increase exponentially throughout your life, so i wont be taking advantage of an "old man".)

Explain this statement. How can you take advantage when you can’t even step up to the plate? Also, unless you’re some prodigy, you’re still too young and inexperienced to make any kind of noise worth paying attention to.

(i have nothing against you personally, and you probably are a cool guy when your not on these discussion forums, but i was ****ed when you started calling me a liar, even though i proved that i wasn't.)

No you didn’t. The why’s are above.

(i understand perfectly, you have not yet entered the door of bagua. you give me the impression of a street fighter.)

How do you come to this conclusion? Because I’m not humble? Because I don’t want to talk philosophy? Because I want to get to the meat of the matter?

("chan chuan wei yi" you do not yet understand this concept, and therefore you are still practicing "external" bagua.)

Exactly what does this saying translate to in English?
External Ba-Gua? I know nothing about it. Oh I’ve seen a lot of it, but I know nothing about it. That’s simply the shape. I first learned the essence; from there it was given shape.

(you talk about keeping it real, if you want to keep it 100% real you might as well just buy a gun.)

Again, you know nothing outside of a book. A gun is not as dangerous as the man pulling the trigger. What do you do if you run out of bullets? Ba-Gua is more than just fighting to me; I’ve been able to apply it to almost every aspect of my life. How? Only time will teach you that and only if you truly learn and train it will you know how.
You don’t like our attitude, too bad, but do you really think that has any bearing on our ability because we don’t play the commercial political game? Than you haven’t even entered the external door yet thus showing further proof of your inexperience in the world of martial arts. You want to think you’re knowledgeable but its just words when you have no practical understanding, which comes from, experience which, again, you lack.

(my southern mantis si gung henry poo yee is at the height of kung fu skill. has your bagua reached the level where you can cross hands with him? can your palm match his?)

I don’t know. I don’t claim to be the best, I’m still learning. Would I test it? **** right I would. How do you know where you are if you don’t test it? You call me a street fighter but you have no Idea how I fight. I will tell you this much, I don’t like eclectic styles, I don’t box and I hate kickboxing so what does that leave me to fight with?

(i dont care if your bagua is usable on the street. my bagua has been used on the street ever since my mom moved us over here to ft collins colroado and i had to deal with the god**** KKK *******s almost everyday at school)

On this I truly feel for you. I went through that same BS in high school.

(my bagua works for me when i need it at this point.)

But I will tell you this, because this I know, most of them can’t fight and they come en mass. This is a great time to perfect some techniques. I did.

(kung fu is to improve oneself, its a life art, and if you practice it only for fighting you might as well go learn street fighting or kickboxing, which is what i think what you call "keeping it real".)

I already told you what Ba-Gua is to me before, but let’s talk about keeping it real.
Prior to the 1920’s 99.99% of the reason people learned martial arts was for fighting. If you believe anything other than that then you’re just about the worst victim of commercial propaganda I’ve ever seen. Later on in life a few woke up to the reality of the spiritual and conducted themselves that way
Question: Were the top known masters of that time street fighters or highly enlightened ones that transcended this plane of reality? We all know that the answer is no to both ends of the spectrum. Self-defense was/is the primary goal. It’s the refinement of abilities is what makes the difference between a street fighter and one of skill.

(maybe its because your from the rough side of new york, but then again houston isn't all that "sweet" either. you practice bagua only to fight.)

Again, you know nothing about me. What we discuss on the net, is only a small part of what I practice and teach. Fighting is just the beginning, and then the real battle begins. You have no idea. Maybe one day you will.

(so what happens if one day everyone owns a gun and no one walks around without one anymore? will you stop practicing bagua then?)

Money, where I come from, that’s not one day, It is NOW. And I’ve already answered this question. I love this art far more than you’ll ever know.

(my si di jost got mad because he says you guys dissed on him for wanting to talk philosophy. how can you know how to fight if you do not know the philosophy of bagua? how can you fight without knowing theory and principles?)

Because that’s all that most of these Internet warriors want to do. If you can apply this philosophy in a practical way, cool, but most can’t. We deal with tried and true. Most talk about things they’ve read in a book, apply it to some scenario concocted in their minds and presents it to us as if it were real. We, having lived the life, the proverbial “ Thrill of victory and the agony of defeat”, have enough experience to know the fake from the real.
We walk streets where you could just get killed everyday just for being there. Oh, we got a good handle on this, guy. A theory is just that until you make it real, other than that it’s just short of fantasy which we have no time for.

(the movements in bagua are not movements that you just take out and throw out at people in the street. it is not the movement, its what is going on inside. the movements dont matter on the outside, because if you dont understand the movement then you will not be able to use it (maybe if you are bigger than the other person you can use it externally, but it wont work if hte otehr person is bigger than you). a judo master once asked my great kung fu uncle wang ming che of sho san gong bao tian bagua in kaoshiung how he got away form his judo grasp, he replied,"internal uses intent, not power!" power comes form intent, and if the intent does not lead the power then you are not practicing kung fu, you are practicing blank movements.)

Kid, What the hell are you talking about?
Are you trying to teach us? Both of us have been doing Ba-Gua longer than you’ve been alive. In my case, almost twice that amount of time. Why did you change the topic anyway? When it was about your character and the lies you’ve told.
And by the way, BT wrote to and received a letter from master Xu on this topic. While it is true that they met once 2yrs ago, they are not friends nor did he ask a favor of him recently. They’ve had no contact since that time. So again, this is all about you and your need for attention.
Check this out; you made the statement of BT stirring up problems. Keep this clear, the only reason we have responded to this thread is because you involved us with your false claim. Other than that we would have said nothing to you.
Train more and find yourself.

htowndragon
05-25-2004, 02:28 PM
and when and where in my original post did i involve you? my sifu asked me to post the link, so i did. i did not start anything

blacktaoist
05-25-2004, 05:25 PM
Ok guys lets move on.

There a old saying the late Master B.P. Chen use to say: No ones wrong, No ones right. Jason you are young and still have much to learn. You are a young martial art brother to us, so I guess we have to have patience with you. Believe me when I tell you I truly respect a young cat like you studying Ba Gua Zhang :)

I've heard your bagua tapes are pretty good too. They are on my long list of martial arts videos I need to watch. Too many tapes, not enough time or $$$.

Looking_ Up

Being that you don't have enough money to buy one of my Yin Ba Gua instructional videos, I send you the video free. Just e-mail me your mailing address where I have to send the tape too you :)

count
05-25-2004, 09:06 PM
That's really cool Novell. Very generous. Sorry I haven't called this month. Just not working out here in CA right now.

Did anyone look at Master Xu's Chen clips at his site? I can't believe what he's giving away for free. Imagine what the DVD will be like.:eek:

blacktaoist
05-26-2004, 09:03 AM
What’s up count?

Where the hell you been hiding…Hahaha

That's really cool Novell. Very generous.

Well count you know I don’t practice Ba
Gua zhang for the money, being that it seem some cats must think that…hahaha

On the real I’m not looking for students or a big name in BaGuaZhang Martial art circle, because if I was, I sure as hell be playing the Chinese internal Martial Art commercial political game….

Anyway I give you a call this week

Stacey
05-26-2004, 12:17 PM
why all the fuss?

The guy on the website looks like crap. Your average theatre major with basic understanding of the Alexander method has better posture. His stances aren't great either. If you loaded him up with weight, his hips would buckle. He's a big guy, so I'm sure he can throw around most chinese who go to him with ingrained respect and fear.

no disrespect for him personally, if this is Blacktaoists teacher, then its strance that your posture and fighting application is better than your teacher's, maybe they need new photos on the site.

htowndragon
05-26-2004, 02:21 PM
stacey-

that master trains 8 hours a day, and form what i heard he broke a K-1 fighters leg one time. you say his posture sucks, well look at wang shu jin. that guy is big, a lot bigger than xu lao shi, and his outter posture probably looks worse than master xu. but does that matter? after practicing martial arts for a while you look past the outter, and you can see the "power" within each movement. as my sifu says, "the movements in between each posture is a lot more important than the posture itself, you cannot use the posture if your transition sucks ass."

southern mantis postures look like crap, does that mean its not usable? wushu people have pretty postures, can they use it?

blacktaoist
05-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Stacey,

You still around KFO, I have to give you mad respect you are truly a fan of my, You still got my old logo and Website address at the bottom of your post, Thanks for the free Marketing no wonder I’m getting all them hits on my Website...Haha

Stacey if you ever in New York City, you are welcome to get a few months of free lessons from me, I mean **** I have to do something being that you been marketing my website to a global network of thousands of dedicated martial art enthusiasts for free for a few years now.

no disrespect for him personally, if this is Blacktaoists teacher, then its strance that your posture and fighting application is better than your teacher's, maybe they need new photos on the site.

Stacey you have a right to your Opinion. All I can tell you if you ever go to Beijing China, go pay Master Xu Shi Xi a visit, the man is all game (No nonsense, real Ba Gua martial applications)

Stacey you have a right to your Opinion, I see no disrespect on your part, you just posting your viewpoint. Its all good, But I know what time it is With Master Xu because I trained with the man while I was in Beijing China.

I can tell you if you ever go to Beijing China, go visit Master Xu Shi Xi, I even hook it up if you like. And you see that the man is all Ba Gua Zhang martial function, not just talking all theory, but he puts the Ba Gua zhang theory in to real time action.

I have mad video footage when Xu would come to my Hotel where I stayed to train me at night, and we would workout in-till midnight, The Man would throw me from one side of the room to the other side of the room with no problem, and you don’t have to believe me, but I was not holding back any blows, my attacks was aggressive and not rehearsed I came at the man with full power to try and knock him out.

Why?

Because he told me too through his student who translated for me, and said, Novell teacher Xu wants you to attack and don’t hold back, Well in the end I wish I did hold the hell back, because the man can hit very, very, Hard, in other words his Fa-Jing is no ****ing joke!!

I encounter So-called Ba gua Zhang Masters who meaning of Fa-Jing and function of it is to be able to push back a individual about ten feet back or have them Flying through the air as many seem to presently believe.

But that’s not real Fa-jing in my opinion, Real Fa-Jing is to be able to strike a individual with your technique whatever that may be, and you know for sure that the force of your blow is going to drop a cat for real.

They’re not flying in the air, or falling backward ten feet and ****. When your hit by someone who has the real fa-Jing skills, your going to fall&hit the ground right where you were standing, and you will be unable to get up for a while.

Stacey you don’t have to believe me. Master Xu has this kind of skill, he may not look like much in his photos to some individuals, but let that man hit you and you see and feel just what I’m talking about. I already been there, done that a few times with the man, so you don’t have to take my word for it, go visit the man and I bit for sure you feel what I felt!

Now as for who my Ba Gua Zhang Teacher is,Well I had a lot of teachers who I study from, But my first Yin Style Teacher is Chen Xiao Ping who I am still presently learning from and have been so for over 8 years in the Cao ZhongSheng Style of Yin Ba Gua Zhang.

A few years ago I happen to meet Master Xu Shi Xi when I was going to Beijing China 2001 to train under my Teacher Martial Art brother Zhang Lie.

When I first met, Master Xu was mad cool as well I found out he was highly skilled in a rare form of Yin Style Ba Gua Zhang as well Chen style Tai chi chuan, and being that I already had knowledge and skills already in Ba Gua Zhang from which I got my base from Chen Xiao Ping LaoShi , Master Xu offer to teach me his style of Yin style Ba Gua Zhang which I learned.

So I show my respect toward Master Xu Shi Xi by addressing him as one of my Ba Gua Zhang teachers, because he didn’t have to take the time to teach me his Yin Ba Gua Zhang or welcome me in to his home like a family member the times I visit him in Beijing China to train.

Stacy Hope to meet you some day. :)

Peace.

May you find and continue to develop martial arts knowledge and personal power.

Xiaci zai Liao

BT

Stacey
05-26-2004, 04:47 PM
if you say so, then I believe it. Your right about the transitions too.

I am a big fan, however, Im afraid of New York. Too much stimulation. Like 10,000 monkies in a cage. I get depressed.

Buddy
05-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Novell,
I understand what you say about when a teacher tells you don't hold back. There might be some ground you have to meet, real quick, real hard. Then you say, film this cause I'm too busy getting whacked to see it.
Good stuff,
Buddy

looking_up
05-27-2004, 11:05 PM
I shot you a PM, BlackTaoist/Bell Laoshi.