PDA

View Full Version : Gene Ching + Exotic Erotic "Weapons" = Pure Gold.

Vash
05-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Some publisher of Kung Fu Qi Gong Magazine appears around minute 4:42 (http://thekwoon.com/theater/exotic1.mov)

:eek:

I would never have suspected . . . yes I would.

Kristoffer
05-16-2004, 11:40 AM
nice horns :D

Vash
05-16-2004, 11:43 AM
What's with the necklace?

cerebus
05-16-2004, 04:15 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:p :p :D :D
Ow! Smile muscles are cramping!!!:D

Chinwoo-er
05-16-2004, 04:23 PM
I know I am nothing more than a lurker here thesedays, but I just can't help myself but to say......

OH. MY. EFFING. GOD !!!!!

cerebus
05-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Go Gene! Go Gene! Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy? :D :D

Dam, I'm jealous! I wish I coulda been there checkin' out the sights! :cool:

cerebus
05-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Oh, and Chinwoo-er. I believe the correct response is:

*In British accent* "OH MY GOD, MAGNUM!" :D :D :D

Vash
05-16-2004, 06:18 PM
GENE! YOU TOO SEXY!

blooming lotus
05-16-2004, 08:55 PM
I wanna see that...unfortunately with the IT capability where I am I can't get d8ck...can someone send me somwthing I can open ???

I confess...I'm chomping...whatcha got??

Meat Shake
05-17-2004, 07:36 AM
lol.
Sweet.

Exotic Erotic eh?
Looked kinda like a rave at times... was it just some convention or what?

GeneChing
05-17-2004, 10:19 AM
KWOON is like a piece of toilet paper stuck to my shoe and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible.

I do volunteer work for a special division of the Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic called Rock Medicine (http://www.rockmed.org) and we have been providing service for the Exotic Erotic Ball (http://www.exoticeroticball.com) for years. That necklace is my backstage laminates. I work a lot of shows in the area. The EE is an extraordinary event, pure San Francisco, that happens around Halloween. Todd, the mastermind behind Kwoon, was doing a laser show that night and we collided. It was a fun night. All I can say is that if you guys are more fascinated by my presence on that video, and not the hotties Todd chats up, that's worrisome. ;)

Vash
05-17-2004, 03:24 PM
So, Gene, those horns had nothing to do with the festivities.

I loved that duo of bunnies that came before the too-hot Gene. I need to start doing kung fu so I can make movies that are cool and go to sex shows and meet lesbians.

GeneChing
05-17-2004, 04:23 PM
You should have seen me in past years. I've toned it down a lot. But I do enjoy getting into the spirit of any show I work. Otherwise, what's the point? Last year was just some vulcan/elf ears, a very minor costume granted, but it was all I could afford at the last minute and it went over fairly well. But in years past, well, it's a good thing KWOON hasn't been going that long... :eek: ....at least I kept my clothes on, near as I can remember....

Vash
05-17-2004, 05:49 PM
If you kept your pants on, your a better man than I.

Not necessarily bigger, though. :eek: :p

Shaolinlueb
05-17-2004, 07:43 PM
he even got a plug in :D yeah those two blond lesbians are nice.

cerebus
05-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Don't take any flak Gene! Your coolness rating has been boosted a couple notches by your presence at the EEB!:D

blooming lotus
05-18-2004, 12:51 AM
:mad: still can't get the page to open...chinese language good..but ap[parently not good enough to read a freakin page of information.....

take your words it was worth seeing.......:cool:

GeneChing
05-18-2004, 09:33 AM
...not the strip club, the strange feeling that experienced this before (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=29475)

I'm guessing that I've been attending the Exotic Erotic for over a decade and a half now. I haven't been at all of them in that time, but I have been to most of them. It was better when they held it in the Concourse Pavillion - that was just a nicer space for people to fornicate in public. In the last few years, it's moved to the Cow Palace, which is more carnal in a nasty, slaughterhouse sort of way. The tone has definately gotten kinkier - there's much more S&M and B&D. I remember a few years back they had this asian stripper who did martial arts as her schtick, swing nunchuks and all (I just mention that to get back OT). It's a funny event, very unique, and like Vegas, much of what happens there, stays there. For example, Todd's niece wore KWOON stickers and a g-string. That's it. He felt guilty about it, so I don't think he filmed that, but it was very, very....well, it was genuis marketing.

If you ever go, look for me at Rock Med. Actually, that goes for any music/events in the SF Bay Area.

Shaolinlueb
05-18-2004, 10:08 AM
that looks like a fun event, when is it usually? around halloween? some banging chicks there :D

FatherDog
05-18-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
some banging chicks there :D

...literally.

kungfuyou
05-18-2004, 10:43 AM
Gene....

You truly are a freak ain'tcha!!! hehehe
I bet you frequient
Lush (http://www.lush-sf.com) don't you?? Or probably The Power Exchange (http://www.powerexchange.com)!!!

I just know I plan on hitting the EEB this year!! :) Heard too many good stories to not go at least once!!

Meat Shake
05-18-2004, 11:47 AM
lol...

Gene Rock Med = the good folks handing out water to all the over heated e-tards?

If Im ever in the area Ill definately check it out... looked like many attractive women with not much clothes on.

GeneChing
05-18-2004, 12:29 PM
KFY: I think those clubs openned after I moved out of SF. I used to work in SoMa, in the thick of the leather district, making swords. It seemed like the appropriate place for a sword shop. But I really wasn't into that scene.

As for the Exotic Erotic, it takes place near Halloween and is a major event here, although expensive. They do another one on New Years, but it's sleazier. If you can't afford the EE, Castro street is free and just as crazy, only more gay of course, and colder because it's outside.

kungfuyou
05-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Just bustin yer chops Gene!! :) I'm an SF Native and aware of what parts of SF are, well...just weird!! LOL :) That scene is just a lil to bizzaro fer me as well!! :)

blooming lotus
05-18-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
...not the strip club, the strange feeling that experienced this before (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=29475)

I'm guessing that I've been attending the Exotic Erotic for over a decade and a half now. I haven't been at all of them in that time, but I have been to most of them. It was better when they held it in the Concourse Pavillion - that was just a nicer space for people to fornicate in public. .

lol....the things we do for charity ;) :D :cool:

Gene..don't look now but I thihnk yor dragon persona's showing :p :D

GeneChing
05-19-2004, 10:10 AM
...it's a very bashful dragon...:o

kungfuyou - so you're an SF native, eh? That's why you know all the B&D clubs. Wait a minute, was that you chained down in the leather mask with the zipper mouth the other night? Oh, wait, never mind. ;)

kungfuyou
05-19-2004, 03:49 PM

kungfuyou - so you're an SF native, eh? That's why you know all the B&D clubs. Wait a minute, was that you chained down in the leather mask with the zipper mouth the other night? Oh, wait, never mind. ;)

hehehe...well...when in Rome!!! :p

Vash
05-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by kungfuyou

hehehe...well...when in Rome!!! :p

Ah, yes, nothing better than a Roman orgy.

kungfuyou
05-19-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Vash

Ah, yes, nothing better than a Roman orgy.

OH yes there is...a Californian one!! :) ;) hehehe

blooming lotus
05-19-2004, 10:24 PM

bashful and B&D in the same sentence???...comon Gene...you're amongst friends here :D :p

GeneChing
05-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Roman orgies invovle vomitoriums. California orgies involve hot tubs.

Or at least, so I'm told. I'm waaay to busy training to be distracted by such things. ;)

Vash
05-20-2004, 09:52 AM
If it's all the same to you, Gene, I'd rather not vomit in the hot tub.

GeneChing
05-20-2004, 01:38 PM
..."save the chunks for stew!"