PDA

View Full Version : separate politics forum

Banjos_dad
05-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Could a new forum be set up for political trolling etc. so it won't take up space in the "k u n g f u" forums?
I'm spending more time lately looking at political BS, which frankly folks, AOL News forum, MSN etc. is doingway better anyway...
Thanks in advance for starting more new threads about kung fu

Starchaser107
05-16-2004, 03:32 PM
no,
i believe this question has been asked before.
something about bandwith and space.
however other users have designed thier own forums on thier own websites such as csn.
where off topic stuff can be discussed,
or maybe you can discuss politics in the ora forum if you don't want to on the main board.

honestly though, if theres gonna be a new forum i'm thinking contemporary wushu is gonna get it moreso than politics.

Chang Style Novice
05-16-2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah, the kfm offtopic zone at http://peoplesforum.com is still there under member folders, although it's never gotten much traffic. Everyone should feel free to visit, if you want, but it hasn't gotten a single post in months.

Kungfu Magazine offtopic zone/ (http://www.peoplesforum.com/cgi-bin/forum?14@@.7a50dc0e)

Banjos_dad
05-17-2004, 02:26 AM
I'm sorry. You're right that if there was space for another forum category, it should be for kung fu
I was in a sh1tty mood and wanted to deny all the crappy things that are happening in the news & to people in the neighborhood.
When you get so many of us here from so many places & backgrounds there's no separating politics from kung fu.
I just want to talk to other kung fu people.
Thanks for not flaming me too bad on the "US Athletes Told To Cool It" thread.

Yum Cha
05-17-2004, 02:32 AM
Hey BD,
Just head over to the Monroes down by Old Town, have some Chili Rellenos with the hot red and see if you can flame yourself.

Everybody knows Albuquerque people are too cool to flame ;-)

Starchaser107
05-17-2004, 03:00 AM
it's all good bd.
we all have bad days.

Banjos_dad
05-17-2004, 03:03 AM
I am too careful to self combust, I always have plenty of cold Cervezas on hand during a relleno frenzy:cool:
Eeeyoww!!

[naarator--'Banjos_dad's bipolarity was legendary throughout the middle Rio Grande valley']