PDA

View Full Version : looking for john chang

dragonball
05-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know if John Chang is still teaching 8 step in San Jose. I am originally from Buffalo and now I live in San Francisco. I was studying and teaching 8 step for 20 years. I broke away from my former Sifu and his organization 6 years ago. I'd like to know if there's any information out there and where I could contact him. Thank you.

baldmantiz
05-19-2004, 06:34 AM
lienchuandao@hotmail.com

that is bokfu's email address. he has been a student of john changs for years in the san jose area. you can try emailing him for information. take care.

EarthDragon
05-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Well, well, well.....................

Stacey
05-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by EarthDragon
Well, well, well.....................

This sounds like some kung fu movie dialogue....what next? How about. "I thought you were dead, well, maybe my king kong palm will keep you in your grave!!!"

Is there some story? If not, make one up...I like kung fu stories. ;)

EarthDragon
05-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Stacy,
its an inside joke meant for dragonball..........

bokfu
05-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Dragonball,

I saw your posting the other day. John (Jia-Hwang) Chang is a good friend and has been my sifu for about 8 years now. He has been in Taiwan for over a year now with his work. He does occasionally come back to visit a couple of weeks at a time, where just a few of us students do hands-on with him. If you would like to contact him, I could give you the options of how to get in touch with him if you like. My e-mail address that Baldmantiz was kind enough to pass on in his post is correct if you would like to contact me. It would be nice to chat with you sometimes, since I would like to find out more about your lengthy term of mantis study. I am sure that you must have some interesting information!

Take care,
Bokfu

Stacey
05-21-2004, 01:21 PM
inside joke or not, you should have told tell me a kung fu story.

EarthDragon
05-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Stacy,
what kind of kung fu story would you like?

Stacey
05-21-2004, 07:01 PM
one where you had to beat up a lot of people...revenge...a hero story. One where you had to be tricky and humble, a hamlet moment of indecision, action. If it could follow the chinese 5 element cycle emotionally and sensually with taste smell, touch, hearing and sight, that would be nice too......

please

EarthDragon
05-22-2004, 06:58 AM
Sounds like you should be the one writing a story with your well scripted scenarios.

Stacey
05-22-2004, 02:54 PM
pretty please...I'm sure you've heard a lot of kung fu stories..you probably have a few.

EarthDragon
05-22-2004, 04:55 PM
LOL, doesnt everybody?

Stacey
05-22-2004, 08:05 PM
no........so please tell me a story.

I would really appreciate it. Recent history is as valuable as ancient history.