PDA

View Full Version : Time to be more efficient in my training!

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Ok, it's official; I'm (at least temporarily) off the market! I've met a wonderful woman that's going to eat into my training time somewhat, but I'm totally cool with that right now. This should only last until she figures out that she's waaaaay out of my league, but I'm going to enjoy the ride until she gets to that point.

scotty1
05-20-2004, 06:46 AM
Here's hoping she enjoys the ride also.:)

MasterKiller
05-20-2004, 07:07 AM
She's got her hooks into a lawyer. Jp is lost....

She's looking at the long-term: Mercedes, in-ground pool, live-in toy-boy groundskeeper from El Salvador. The complete package.

Vash
05-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Keep big pimpin'.

Pics?

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 07:17 AM
Pics? Yes, but none that I'll share! :cool:

scotty1
05-20-2004, 07:32 AM
Fast work.

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 07:51 AM
:D Nah, I just wouldn't share any pics of a woman I just started dating, but I can describe her:

29; PhD; Assistant Professor at a major university; former cheerleader at a different major university.

MasterKiller
05-20-2004, 07:55 AM
Yeah, but is she an Asian lesbian twin with incestuous tendencies?

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Yeah, but is she an Asian lesbian twin with incestuous tendencies?

Well... close. She's half-Japanese and she has a younger sister that lives in Las Vegas!

Vash
05-20-2004, 08:00 AM
Judge Pen, it is now official: I envy your life.

Well, MY thing with the nurse fell through. She was pregnant and married. Couldn't tell, though. Heard it through one of the teachers at the school. So :( on that.

I think I'm gonna wait till I'm healed up and back in school to look for more wimmins.

Keep Big Pimpin!

MasterKiller
05-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Well... close. She's half-Japanese and she has a younger sister that lives in Las Vegas! Close enough!

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 08:20 AM
Vash,

Sorry to hear about the nurse thing. You're in Arkansas, right? That's like living in East Tennessee and looking for quality women. A true quest, my friend.

And you're being quoted by me again! :D

sean_stonehart
05-20-2004, 08:24 AM
.... I've met a wonderful woman that's going to eat into my training time somewhat...

Nah Brother Pen... you're good until one of you decides to move across the state... you to a Music City firm or her to UT .... then training time is cut!!

...This should only last until she figures out that she's waaaaay out of my league...

or meets me... :D :eek: :D :cool:

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by sean_stonehart

Nah Brother Pen... you're good until one of you decides to move across the state... you to a Music City firm or her to UT .... then training time is cut!!

Well, I do get to practice my meditation breathing while commuting 2 and a half hours to her place most weekends.

Originally posted by sean_stonehart

or meets me... :D :eek: :D :cool:

:o :p

Vash
05-20-2004, 09:51 AM
Vash,

Sorry to hear about the nurse thing. You're in Arkansas, right? That's like living in East Tennessee and looking for quality women. A true quest, my friend.

And you're being quoted by me again! :D

yay!

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 12:37 PM
MK,

Too bad you are married and live in Oklahoma, cause she has a hot asian M.D. that's looking to meet people! :cool:

MasterKiller
05-20-2004, 12:44 PM
MK,

Too bad you are married and live in Oklahoma, cause she has a hot asian M.D. that's looking to meet people! :cool: My hot Puerto Rican wife keeps me busy enough. ;)

Judge Pen
05-20-2004, 12:50 PM
I'm sure that she does. Emma is proof of that.