PDA

View Full Version : The Gospel of Sq'wat

Ford Prefect
05-20-2004, 06:45 AM
http://www.stumptuous.com/sqwaht.html

Vash
05-20-2004, 07:07 AM
Very good stuff.

I saw a quote somwehere which read, "I was sitting down on the toilet and realized, 'if I can do this, I can squat.' "

Their knees remained healthy and their patellae did travel smoothly within their femoral grooves

That's not true for some of the most ardent Sq'watters. If you're like me, and you're flat footed with patella tracking disorder, squatting will totally wreck your ****. Hell, I'm STILL doing PT on my legs, two years after I found that stuff out.

At least my legs is all big and cut now. But it's a ***** trying to find a nice pair of pants that'll fit over those hooj quads and hammies.

Squat, My Bretheren, Squat! But, be thou certain to be thus examined for structural problems, as they can totally wreck your ****.

Squat hard, squat heavy, squat safely.

Suntzu
05-20-2004, 09:37 AM
Squat, My Bretheren, Squat! But, be thou certain to be thus examined for structural problems, as they can totally wreck your ****. poetic......

rubthebuddha
05-20-2004, 09:45 AM
that website gets sweeter and sweeter every day. :D

Suntzu
05-20-2004, 11:11 AM
LOL @ And The Lord was wroth, and did say unto Lot, "See thou, the squat racks are polluted with curlers, the deadlift platforms lie fallow, none, none, there is none holy in the city. In the Smith machine do they pump their effeminate curtseys, and say that they do squat. **** these *******s!"