PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Brand

IronMonkey
05-20-2004, 02:53 PM
Their site is www.shaolinbrand.com Any of you heard of it? I ordered some herb tea called Yin Chi Energy Tea, it was supposed to help weak knees (and I do have knee injury so I gave it a try), but all the tea bags are gone, and I havent seen much improvement. Any of you know what herbal pills or teas they have that actually have great effect?

Meat Shake
05-20-2004, 04:57 PM
taichipeople.com
Ive used this guys herbs any number of times and all I have is positive reviews.

The goldspear is fantastic after a serious beating, but the athletes replenish made me horribly ill for some reason...

blooming lotus
05-20-2004, 06:40 PM
I use herbs ( drinking and eating) for everything....I hate chmical or pharmecuetical drugs ( placebos) and if you complement these with your diet, excerise and lifestyle you can cure or prevent just about anything..............check out a tcm practioners site or your local library for more info.............

Toby
05-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
... I hate chmical or pharmecuetical drugs ( placebos) ... Why are "chmical or pharmecuetical" (sic) drugs placebos? Do you know what the definition of placebo is?

MasterKiller
05-21-2004, 08:18 AM
The same chemicals in those herbs are the same chemicals in pharmaceutical medicine.

IronMonkey
05-21-2004, 06:43 PM
taichipeople.com doesnt work

nevermind, i searched and real link is taichiherb.com

blooming lotus
05-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Toby...do I know what a placebo is?? No I just liked the word and thought it might fit :rolleyes:

Herbs come under the category of food.....drugs are unneccessary

IronMonkey
05-22-2004, 10:35 PM
Oh, I contact the sifu at taichiherb, he recommended me Gold Spear for my knee injury. I will order it in a few days. I just hope it helps. :( :)

IronFist
05-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Meat Shake
The goldspear is fantastic after a serious beating, but the athletes replenish made me horribly ill for some reason...

Is "athletes replenish" a tea? How did it make you sick?