PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember OLD post RE: Car crash?

qeySuS
05-20-2004, 07:12 PM
I know this is really weird, i donīt post here often anymore (i do lurk though :) ). But for some weird reason i just started thinking about an old post i read here on KFO, propably more then 3 years ago, it was one of our forum members who had just witnessed a car crash involving some young kid, and he tried to help him, and called for help but the thread ended with him having seen the paramedics off and thinking the kid was dead but wasnīt sure.

For some weird reason i just remember this post again now, and was hoping to have found out but couldnīt find it anywhere using the search function, so i was hoping maybe either the original poster or someone who was around back then and remembers this could perhaps tell me what the outcome was?

Sorry for cluttering the main forum with this but for some weird reason this post just got stuck in my mind and i figured it was worth a shot o_O

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-21-2004, 07:27 PM
i remember the thread your talking about, but i dont know if he ever found out either. was it on the main forum?

figured a bump was better than nothing though.

qeySuS
05-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Sorry for the late response, but yeah iīm like 90% sure it was on the main board because i never really visited any other forum. I noticed that the search function only goes down to about november of 2001, and i think it may have been earlier then that :/ not 100% sure though.