PDA

View Full Version : indiana kung-fu

yutyeesam
05-24-2004, 09:31 AM
is it me or is there a noticeable lack of Kung-Fu schools in Indiana?

(not including tai chi or wing chun. yes yes, they are kung-fu, i know, but i'm not including them for unstated possibly flame-starting reasons)

SevenStar
05-24-2004, 10:22 AM
what part? there are more cma schools in nap than there are in my city. nap actually has a broad range of MA being taught, from bukti negara silat to bjj.

Water Dragon
05-24-2004, 10:38 AM
Yup, And Sev's 'Nap'py @ss would know, too.

SevenStar
05-24-2004, 12:44 PM
How do you know what my @ss looks like?

Shaolinlueb
05-24-2004, 01:03 PM
i thought this thread was about indiana jones :(

Water Dragon
05-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
How do you know what my @ss looks like?

I was looking for your head.

Meat Shake
05-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
i thought this thread was about indiana jones :(

I thought it said "indian kung fu". :(

yutyeesam
05-24-2004, 01:47 PM
but i didn't find many kung-fu schools in nap. i know there might be like one sevenstar school, and perhaps a shaolin-do school.

it seems like there is a noticeable lack of chinese MA in the crossroads of america.

SevenStar
05-24-2004, 02:44 PM
yeah, I saw the mantis school, and if I remember right, a few taiji schools and a clf school. Are you in nap, or are you searching the web?

SevenStar
05-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon

I was looking for your head.

that's a relief... I was beginning to think that you and Mrs. Dragon had a more secure relationship than I thought.

Meat Shake
05-24-2004, 02:50 PM
I still plan on theiving your wives just out of spite when you turn 30.
HAHAHAHAH!
HA!
HAAA!!!!
Ha...haaaaaaha...
Wait...
Every old man I talk to wishes they could still get the young booty... I think Ill stick to the "barely legals".
:eek:

WD - are you moving down here or what? September or some ****? Thats too long. The days are long and boring when theres no one to fight with. :(

SevenStar
05-24-2004, 02:55 PM
I get flirted with by women daily - I doubt that'll change when I'm 30.

If I remember right, there is a wing tsun school there also.

Water Dragon
05-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Meat Shake

WD - are you moving down here or what? September or some ****? Thats too long. The days are long and boring when theres no one to fight with. :(

I'll be there for good sometime in August.

yutyeesam
05-24-2004, 03:08 PM
and a clf school. Are you in nap, or are you searching the web?

I'm gonna be in nap. I'm searching the web right now. But, WOAH buddy! You saw a CLF school in nap??
Please let me know what you know about this!

Thanks!

Meat Shake
05-24-2004, 03:09 PM
I get flirted with by women daily - I doubt that'll change when I'm 30.

Probably not. But by MeatShake's observations - Women aged 18-24 : want an older man, one with goals, a career, ect...
Women aged 24+ : want younger man with stamina to pound their arses proper like.
I havent been to the bar all that many times, but this seems to be a recurring trend.
Hmm... Maybe I should be a sociologist... ;)
August eh? You get to move in mid hell huh? Its already 94+ degrees and 80%+ humidity.
Eeew.

SevenStar
05-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by yutyeesam

I'm gonna be in nap. I'm searching the web right now. But, WOAH buddy! You saw a CLF school in nap??
Please let me know what you know about this!

Thanks!

I THINK... I'll try to check on it though. I'm positive about the taiji, wing tsun and mantis though.