PDA

View Full Version : it's a dog eat dog world out there

red5angel
05-26-2004, 10:04 AM
he had a samurai sword.... :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5067299/

KungFuGuy!
05-26-2004, 05:52 PM
“There are too many incidents of people taking firearms out with them, then they complain when the police shoot them,” the judge said.

Indeed!

Banjos_dad
05-30-2004, 03:22 PM
What is it about a =ID&ID%5BContent%5D=5496]samurai sword (http://www.krqe.com/expanded.asp?RECORD_KEY[Content) in the summertime...

aaaarrrrrgghghghgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Someone went nuts here Thursday morning w/a katana...I tried to point you guys to the website but I cant get it to work. Ff'ack!!

Screwit...Samurai sword = nut's weapon of choice.

cut 'n paste if I didn't kill this moment

www.krqe.com/expanded.asp?RECORD_KEY[Content]=ID&ID%5BContent%5D=5496

If you're ever staying over in Alb, be sure not to open the door for any psycho nutbags with swords. Heh-heh....

wdl
05-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Banjos_dad

If you're ever staying over in Alb, be sure not to open the door for any psycho nutbags with swords. Heh-heh....

Doesn't that go for any traveling salesman at your home or hotel door? I only wish they would show up at my house, that way I can deal with them. When they call on the phone and harass you all you can do is cuss them out and hang up. Nothing is as good as being able to verbally abuse an annoying salesperson face to face when they invade your life.

-Will

Banjos_dad
05-31-2004, 03:10 AM
This is what they do on their off time I guess ;)
The newspaper had a way better account of it but they want you to PAY to access their site.
For instance, the guy with the sword turned his back at some point & the victim's friend pushed him out the door. Does that sound a little odd to you? It did to me.
Anyway. After I posted that I wanted to also point out, if you love to study the katana it doesn't make you a psycho. Just that there's something about it.. You never hear about people going nuts with a broadsword or a claymore.

dodger87
05-31-2004, 05:11 AM
What if its a salesman whose selling Samurai swords.

Royal Dragon
05-31-2004, 02:39 PM
only if he works for Gene.

:D

Royal Dragon
05-31-2004, 02:41 PM
You never hear about people going nuts with a broadsword or a claymore

Reply]
That's becasue they arn't seen in every movie, and avaliable in every trinkit shop you find in the mall. Samurai swords are for the most part.

Banjos_dad
06-02-2004, 09:00 AM
I guess a machete is sort of like a broadsword...
Maybe I'll start a thread asking if anyone practices dao forms with a machete.
If someone came to my house selling kicking shields they might make a sale. Gene, don't send anyone though :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-02-2004, 09:06 AM
poor guy.

all he wanted was his dog and to start a fire with a hammer.

Neckbones
06-02-2004, 10:20 AM
His weapon of choice to get rid of the dog was a pick axe? :confused: That's kinda cruel! Why wouldn't he just use the samurai sword?:rolleyes:

Banjos_dad
06-07-2004, 02:08 AM
At least no one's eye got shot out.;)

Becca
06-07-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
You never hear about people going nuts with a broadsword or a claymore

Reply]
That's becasue they arn't seen in every movie, and avaliable in every trinkit shop you find in the mall. Samurai swords are for the most part.
Better a sword than a D-9 Bulldozer.:( Krazy dude flattened a small town here in Colorado with one over the weekend.

Banjos_dad
06-13-2004, 03:12 AM
LOL
Caterpillar D9 gong fu = doesn't matter whether you answer the door or not!