PDA

View Full Version : White Ape Steals the Peach

Judge Pen
05-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Anyone have a link to this form?

Neckbones
05-26-2004, 01:42 PM
Video's not great, but I think you get the idea of the form.

www.teammantis.com/Rowan2001.html

GermanMantis
05-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Hi there,

you might look up at the older thread, there are clips of different version.

The old thread. (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28222)

Greets
GM

Oso
05-27-2004, 07:20 PM
all the old links are dead, understandably.

if it wasn't too much trouble, could German Bai Lung and others repost the clips?

thanks so much.

Judge: couldn't wait, eh? ;) see you tomorrow.

btw, the first order of bidness tomorrow night will be a couple of tall ones.

yu shan
05-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Judge Pen

I have GongFu brothers in Taiwan on film doing the single and partnered versions of this form. The problem is, I`m ate up with dumb a s s, and hopefully Oso will show me how to put this kind of information here on KFM. Hint! Anyway, the form and applications of Bai Yuan Tao Tou will be taught in Nashville this weekend. Shifu Jake Burroughs from Albuquerque is here to share. His Teacher is Hu Xi Lin, Plum Blossom & Six Harmony. Master Hu`s Teacher was Ma HanQing, also Master Ilya Profatilov`s Shifu. From what I understand, Shifu Kevin Brazier holds this fighting form in high regards.

Oso
05-28-2004, 03:08 AM
yu shan, have the tapes ready and i'll bring em back with me to digitize and then give you some cd's w/ them on it.

Judge Pen
05-28-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Oso

Judge: couldn't wait, eh? ;) see you tomorrow.

btw, the first order of bidness tomorrow night will be a couple of tall ones.

:D Just wanted to see a preview. I agree on the first order of business. Check your e-mail, though, my plans have changed slightly.