PDA

View Full Version : You Got Served.

Vash
05-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Okay, I didn't actually see the movie, as in, "take in the film with my own two eyes," but, from the thousands of commercials and the South Park rendition of such, I think I have a pretty decent grasp on the concept:

You dance good, but don't smile, then you're "hard," but not in the sense of being able to have an erection or sexually pleasure a female.

I ask this question: WTF?!?!?!?!

Kristoffer
05-27-2004, 04:24 AM
I too would ask that question

Shaolinlueb
05-27-2004, 08:08 PM
if it involved a bunch of chicks dancing instead of dudes i would watch it. heck i own "bring it on" :o

SanSoo Student
05-27-2004, 11:00 PM
I watched that drunk once, and my friends have a video tape of me doing "spirit fingers"....truth or dare drunk is bad.

puja
05-28-2004, 02:53 AM
haha, spirit fingers rule.
But "You got served" is kinda cool to. Some nice hiphop-moves and very decent breakdancing-moves plus the special effect of "shaking the picture" when some guys jump stomping on the ground :D

MasterKiller
05-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Vash is just upset because he got Goth Served.

Vash
05-28-2004, 03:44 PM
*pfft* conformist.

norther practitioner
06-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Seriously, I went to go see that movie, there were about all of 4-6 moves that I liked.... the movie sucked, the dancing was meteocre (sp?)...

The premise of where they battled, and how they battled, was sick though... in that ring both crews facing each other.. that was cool, but like I said, the rest of the movie absolutely sucked. Now some of the footwork in Usher's new video, that is sick (yes I've watched the whole thing, I just keep the volume down).

CaptinPickAxe
06-02-2004, 01:33 PM
I've never seen it. Never will. I wouldn't watch it drunk. I wouldn't have on while I was sleeping. That show will never have the grace of being on my TV...ever

The deal is, that show never made a press-release. A dead giveaway that its saying, "Hey...I suck" another movie that never had a press-release was the American Idol movie...yeah. I think you see the trend. Also, I can barely stand the commercials, I don't think I could go the whole movie with out severe psycological damage.