PDA

View Full Version : Gary R-the real one just stood up

gazza99
05-27-2004, 09:55 AM
Hello,

This is the real "Gary Romel", fortunately it doesnt appear backbreakers trolling was good enough to fool anyone who knows me. But to the rest I thought a clarification was in order. I go by "GaryR" on emptyflower, and by Gazza99 here....

To Backbreaker (or whoever impersonated me)

Are you so spineless you cannot use your own name? If your mom will let you out to play (and sign a release form) id be happy to meet with you and give you a free "lesson" that will both humble and enlighten your poor keyboard warrior soul. Should it fit my schedule and location.

If you have been banned and cannot relpy to this message im sure you can find my email address and drop me a line with your information.

It should also be noted the sites he linked people to in his post are good legitimate teachers. His whole thread should be deleted.

Gary

PHILBERT
05-27-2004, 03:56 PM
Consider it deleted. I needed to keep the threads alive long enough to have Gene verify the IP check so we can ban him. What gets me is that these names have been registared for a while now, so it makes me wonder how many other names he has. He keeps applying for new names, but Gene denies them. He should just go play on Cyberkwoon.

And backbreaker, your attempt to offend me because I practice Wing Chun falls short. Several reasons.

1.) Emin Boztepe is not part of my system, so if you say he sucks won't offend me. :p

2.) I don't care about Wing Chun politics. I don't argue over what style is better, who knows the real Bart Jam Do and who trained with Yip Man.

3.) I am sure there are internal stylists who could crush Wing Chun. I also am sure that there are Wing Chun guys who could crush internal stylists.

But then again they'll just revert to kickboxing.

GeneChing
05-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Philbert had your back on that one. At first I didn't think it was backbreaker because the IP didn't check at first, but Philbert provided the necessary proof.

shawnsegler
05-28-2004, 03:49 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but his speech patterns and subject matter were almost exactly the same.

I thought it was pretty obvious it was him.

I don't think I could imitate the processes that drive the mind that makes those posts if I tried. It's like a fingerprint.

He even did his "antagonize and then go back and change his post to attempt to sound reasonable" tactic.

S

PHILBERT
05-28-2004, 10:38 PM
I don't even bother reading his posts to see if the speech patterns are similar. The good old IP check is what I rest in.