PDA

View Full Version : Expired water

Meat Shake
06-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Ive always wondered what expired water tastes like.
I just realized that the gallon Ive dranken half of expired in 2001. It tastes a lot like rubber.

Now you know. Dont drink expired water.
Im not sure if Ill be hallucinating, vomiting, or ****ing out of my ass, but Im sure one or more is soon to happen.

rubthebuddha
06-02-2004, 01:16 PM
consider what the water was packaged in. most bottled water containers are NOT meant for re-use. afaik, it's because the plastic breaks down and begins to "season" your beverage.

mmmmmmplastic.

CaptinPickAxe
06-02-2004, 01:21 PM
season your beverage...:D

Don't harsh his buzz...he'll have to drink more "rubber water" from '01

Judge Pen
06-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Since they don't warn you of the plastic breakdown, and its reasonble to expect someone to re-use plastic containers to store water, I smell a lawsuit coming on. Drink the water MS and we'll make millions together!

Shaolinlueb
06-02-2004, 01:33 PM
could be worse. could be expired bottled water from mexico city. :barf: :****blood:

red5angel
06-02-2004, 01:41 PM
apparently you can also become intoxicated by drinking enough water fast enough. Apparently if you drink it fast enough, it can dilute your blood and has the same effect as alcohol.

rubthebuddha
06-02-2004, 01:49 PM
only problem is that you'll spend all of that drunk time shaking hands with the governor. :rolleyes:

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-02-2004, 02:14 PM
you dont drink much beer do you son?

rubthebuddha
06-02-2004, 02:16 PM
not anymore, pops. i just remember that, when i did, water still made me pee far more.

Toby
06-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Meat Shake
Ive always wondered what expired water tastes like.Just as well I read on. I thought you meant "expired" as in "expired from the body". There was a radio story on that last year over here. The reporter actually drank his own **** for the story and put a pic up on the radio station's website. Apparently there are a bunch of nutcases who think it's good for you, especially the first **** of the day. :eek:

PHILBERT
06-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
could be worse. could be expired bottled water from mexico city. :barf: :****blood:

REGULAR water from Mexico City will make that happen.

Meat Shake
06-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Since they don't warn you of the plastic breakdown, and its reasonble to expect someone to re-use plastic containers to store water, I smell a lawsuit coming on. Drink the water MS and we'll make millions together!

I already drank it.
:eek:

I dont know why I drank so much even though it tasted so bad....

Meat Shake
06-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
you dont drink much beer do you son?

Oh lordy... Im cutting back but Im from texas my friend. Dont make foolish assumptions.
;)