PDA

View Full Version : Shr Zhengzhong seminar update

18elders
06-07-2004, 05:13 AM
July 10th weekend:
dinner with Master Shr on Friday July 9th., open question session with master Shr.

July 10th. : Master shr will teach Ba Kwai, a plum flower set which will be learnt on both the right and left sides. This had 8 roads but Master Shr will teach at least 2 but emphsize on drills, applications and the 2 person to it.
Seminar will begin at 9a.m, until 5 p.m, (with lunch break). then dinner with Master Shr.
July 11- begin at 9a.m. until 4p.m., then dinner with master Shr.

July17th. weekend:
Master Shr will teach Jong Fan Cha(this set was taught by Wang Song Ting).
Also teach apps, drills and 2 man.
Same time setup at first weekend seminar.

Unfortunately original price has changed from $150 to $200, sorry guys i'm not setting the price. I'll see what i can do

Also please let me know who is coming so i can confirm the numbers with Master Shr.

Oso
06-07-2004, 06:30 AM
ouch...still, cheaper than a ticket to Taiwan.

count me in for both...

Ming Yue
06-07-2004, 08:28 AM
double ouch. It is most certainly worth it, though.

Oso, if I can pull this off, I can only do one weekend. What are your thoughts on which seminar would be best?

yu shan
06-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Good point Oso, also I`m sure folks that need to can bed down at the school. Xiao Tang Lang has opened his school up for the same.

Supposedly This Jong Fan Cha is a rare form. Maybe Tainan Mantis can chime in and give us his take. I`d like to hear about Bai Kwai while we are at it.

sayloc
06-07-2004, 01:03 PM
If it is $200 for one weekend - that is cheap.

If it is $200 for both weekends. That is a great deal!

Have a good time!

Oso
06-07-2004, 02:48 PM
it'd be worth it for more...but empty pockets are empty pockets...

scuze me while I change for my evening job...If you don't get out there early all the best corners get took...

;)

18elders
06-08-2004, 04:58 AM
if anyone is interested in both seminars the cost will be $300 for both.

Also need feedback on the first form Ba kwai, some people have mentioned concern about not finishing the form since it has 8 roads. You will learn the 2 person, applications and drills for the section you learn or would people prefer to learn something else you will finish?