PDA

View Full Version : Cheap ass sucker punch (vid, er, animated gif)

IronFist
06-07-2004, 11:03 PM
http://www.deathorjail.com/uploads/imgs/HOLD_DAT.gif

cerebus
06-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Just goes to show, self defense isn't just about fighting ability, it's about awareness.

CaptinPickAxe
06-08-2004, 12:09 AM
He got his jaw ****in' ROCKED!

kungfu cowboy
06-08-2004, 12:38 AM
Awww, it's so cute when friends play together!

Kickboxer
06-08-2004, 01:06 AM
it's a.... interracial gang war? it would make a good movie.

Ray Pina
06-08-2004, 07:18 AM
**** that was a good punch, right on target.

I'm curious to see what followed. I'm guessing he stomped on the guys unconcious head.

Only question: where were the white dude's friends?

Meat Shake
06-08-2004, 11:09 AM
lol.
Looks like he had one standing just to his right that backed up when he got stuck...
lol...
Nice punch, that dude got knocked the **** out.

norther practitioner
06-08-2004, 02:36 PM
/Begin Chris Tucker voice/

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FOCK OUT!

/End Chris Tucker voice/

IronFist
06-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Wow that sucks I can't believe you guys thought that was cool.

CaptinPickAxe
06-08-2004, 03:54 PM
not necessarily cool, but one helluva hit!
You gotta give him that. Thats gotta be in the top ten sucker punches in the history of man.

DragonzRage
06-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Pu$$Ya$$ thing to do, and not at all impressive. Anyone can land a good punch if they're gonna sneak up from behind. This only shows that:

1) white boy is stupid
2) the other guys are punks

Akhilleus
06-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Pu$$Ya$$ thing to do, and not at all impressive

Yeah, you guys that thought it was a good hit, did you expect him to miss? The problem for the sucker punchor is that the sucker punchee will wake up one day (hopefully)

CaptinPickAxe
06-08-2004, 09:21 PM
[activate sarcasm] Yes! He was extremely lucky to land that punch! [sarcasm over]

No, it was a good, solid, powerful hit. There was nothing special about it except it was caught on video. C'mon guys, grow a sense of humor. You don't even know the story...he may have been spouting racial slurs for all we know.

Besides. Who doesn't enjoy watching someone getting KTFO...

CaptinPickAxe
06-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Also, he wasn't behind him. He was to the right of him...The hit wouldn't have been of landed if thrown from behind him to his jaw.

DragonzRage
06-09-2004, 01:22 AM
Yeah I know he flanked the white dude and hit him from the side, but my point is that he snuck up on him. As for not knowing the whole story, I think that a picture is worth a thousand words. Those dudes certainly didn't look like upstanding citizens defending their racial dignity. For that matter, maybe they called white boy a cracker and white boy got pi$$ed off. If some skinny white dude threw racial slurs at me, I still wouldn't want my friends to jump him. I'd personally knee the crap outta him and break his arms on my own, just out of principle. What those guys did was cowardly....

But I do enjoy watching people get KTFO. Cheers :D !