PDA

View Full Version : What happened to this thred?

vt guy
06-09-2004, 11:36 AM
There was a thread about Dynamic Defense a couple of days ago that got pulled. Does anyone know why this happened? Was there something said that shouldn't have or what. I'd like to know because I think that it would have lead to some useful information for the people in Victoria.

couch
06-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Ask the moderator. He felt that things were getting out of hand and that "people were airing out their dirty laundry."

I would tend to agree.

<begin music>
My Sifu's better than your Sifu.
My Sifu's better than yours.

My Sifu's better, cause he Pak Sao's harder.
My Sifu's better than yours.
<end music>

:)

Matrix
06-09-2004, 11:54 AM
vt guy,

There have been a couple of threads pulled in the past few days. I'm not sure why either, but I don't like it....

The moderator must of had good cause to pull the plug. I just wish that he could just delete the offensive posts, and opposed to the entire thread. Easier said than done I guess.

Sandman, can you please comment?

Thanks,
Bill

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
06-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Matrix
vt guy,

There have been a couple of threads pulled in the past few days. I'm not sure why either, but I don't like it....

The moderator must of had good cause to pull the plug. I just wish that he could just delete the offensive posts, and opposed to the entire thread. Easier said than done I guess.

Sandman, can you please comment?

Thanks,
Bill

If you have any questions concerning moderator decisions, please feel free to direct them to me via PM or email.