PDA

View Full Version : Shifu Slawomir Milczarek

Mika
06-09-2004, 01:24 PM
I could make this the longest ever message in the history of KFO, but to spare you, I will make it a short one...;)

We had heard from various sources some very, very good things about Shifu Slawomir Milczarek and the Polish Praying Mantis Kung Fu Society. What we had heard proved to be very true, and then some :)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Shifu Milczarek and the Polish Praying Mantis Kung Fu Society for showing us some great, great traditional Kung Fu, being so hospitable, and introducing us to some real Wu De. We are both impressed and touched.

I could go on about Robert De Niro, psychobilly, Zywiec, and many more fun facts, but let's just leave it at that...;)

Thank You! :)

Mika and Tapani

MantisifuFW
06-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Mika

Shifu Slawomir Milczarek and the polish praying mantis society are a great group of guys and their Gongfu is impeccable!

Each time I have met them they have been friendly and always exhibited some of the best Tanglang I have ever seen! You are in great company.

Steve Cottrell

piotrj
06-13-2004, 11:27 PM
hi Mika!
we spend great time wich give us a chance to start build our friendship. so it was important time too, because "it is hard to find good master but it's harder to find good student". now we need only time and training. see you soon Brother!
piotr