PDA

View Full Version : Losing Stinks!

Judge Pen
06-11-2004, 07:46 AM
Carry on; I'm just venting!

Shaolinlueb
06-11-2004, 07:49 AM
what doesnt kill you will make you stronger?

:confused:

MasterKiller
06-11-2004, 08:01 AM
C'mon, JP! Popping your cherry is supposed to be a time for celebration.

:eek:

DragonzRage
06-11-2004, 11:19 AM
What did you lose?

CaptinPickAxe
06-11-2004, 11:20 AM
his beautiful asian lady to the playa hater of the year...:D

MasterKiller
06-11-2004, 11:28 AM
My bad. If that's the case, you have my condolences, JP.

DragonzRage
06-11-2004, 11:38 AM
"his beautiful asian lady to the playa hater of the year..."

Oh sorry about that JP. I didn't realize that she was taken:D ;)

rubthebuddha
06-11-2004, 02:39 PM
what doesnt kill you will make you stronger? you can survive amputation just fine, but i've never known anyone to grow in strength due to their new-found status as a onesy. :p

Shaolinlueb
06-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
you can survive amputation just fine, but i've never known anyone to grow in strength due to their new-found status as a onesy. :p

dude the one armed boxer took on the flying guillotine master. :cool:

CaptinPickAxe
06-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Just imagine how swoll you can get that arm when it has all the attention....dude, forget having two arms its just too much responsibility:p

Chang Style Novice
06-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Usually when I lose, I just check the pockets of the pants I wore the day before, and my keys are right there!

Serpent
06-12-2004, 05:21 AM
Man, I love this forum. It's like an exercise in unrelated thought association. Whatever that is.

KC Elbows
06-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
you can survive amputation just fine, but i've never known anyone to grow in strength due to their new-found status as a onesy. :p

There was once a one armed judo player who dominated his class because the most common counter to his favorite throw involved grabbing the arm he didn't have. I'll fish around and see if I can find the article about him, used it in something I was working on years ago about the importance of shaping the teaching around the student in martial arts.

couch
06-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Yer moms.

Judge Pen
06-14-2004, 05:55 AM
Nah, my asian lady is fine. I just lost a court case that's all. Then I found out Friday that my potential roommate isn't going to move in this weekend. Since I'm out his rent it looks like I need to sell my house since it's a little more than I can afford right now. Bad Friday!

SevenStar
06-14-2004, 06:01 AM
you had us thinking it was something serious... don't scare us like that!

Judge Pen
06-14-2004, 07:18 AM
:D I was pizzed because I had put a lot of prep time and research into a motion and after a heated argument the judge found in favor of my opponent. \

It's like losing a big fight that was well fought and a split decision. It's not a consolation that it was a close match.

MasterKiller
06-14-2004, 07:25 AM
Now is the time where you start to question why you became a lawyer. Afterall, you wanted to help the little guy, and keep Big Brother off his back. But no, the system is bad, corrupt, and all your hard work and suffering has yielded nothing but a scorn and contempt for the workings of a machine you once thought was a beacon of hope to the poor and unfortunate. Changing the system from the inside was a pipe-dream, the foolish fantasy of wide-eyed youth. Now is the time for you to take back the justice system and force it to submit to the will of the people. Now is the time for you to take gavel in hand and crack it against the skulls of injustice.....

Judge Pen
06-14-2004, 07:59 AM
That sounds like the intro for a cheesy MA/legal show on late night cable t.v.

Judge Pen: lawyer vigilante!

sean_stonehart
06-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
That sounds like the intro for a cheesy MA/legal show on late night cable t.v.

Judge Pen: lawyer vigilante!

Brother Pen... if I ever catch rumor of some karate/kung fu vigilante dude in K'ville/N'ville running around in tights (or something possibly worse) doing good deeds the in the name of justice & dropping business cards at the site of the deed... I'm disowning you!!! :D :D :D

heheheheheheheheeee