PDA

View Full Version : ATTN EVERYONE: Dimmak Seminar's true identity

Shao Lin Long
06-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Hi, here the thing people. I'm also registered in the Shaolinwolf.com Forum and yesterday I was browsing trhough some old forums and stumbled upon this particular one:
http://www.shaolinwolf.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/111/2.html
Then while I was reading it I began to notice that there was something familiar about the tread starter that I couldn't figure out. But when I saw at the end of his first post the quote "Respectfully yours" I was sure that this was none other than dimmak seminar(cuase there can't be two idiots using that same"quote"). Although in in this tread he claimed to be an exponent of karate and claimed to have studied 35 years ago with a Shaolin monks (whos name he wouldn't disscuss) who escaped communist china. He also claimed he has a black belt in over 20 styles and.. well the rest you read and figure out for yourself. Nevertheless a funny tread but what can we expect from dimmk seminar. ENJOY
P.S. OH and did I say that he claimed to have hypnotic powers over the tread and that he was a certified grandmaster?? just couldn'resist:D :D Check it out!!! he goes by the name of welsh barbarian.

CaptinPickAxe
06-12-2004, 12:24 PM
cuase there can't be two idiots using that same"quote" :rolleyes:
C'mon thats like ending a letter with "love" or "Thank You" Its not soild evidence. Thats like saying, "The culprit must be Dave Chappelle because we found a single black hair" Thank You try again.

Respectfully Yours
CaptinPickAxe

Shao Lin Long
06-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Maybe, but there really can't be two idiots posting so much lies and bull****!!!

CaptinPickAxe
06-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Blooming Lotus...

Point.
Game.
Match.

CaptinPickAxe
06-12-2004, 03:24 PM
That guy isn't as good with words as DMS.

Vash
06-12-2004, 03:56 PM
The culprit must be Dave Chappelle because we found a single black hair.

Actually, that's the reason behind the majority of Dave Chappelle's arrests.

dimmakseminar is beyond such trollish behavior. Yes, the person whom you referenced was somewhat entertaining, but DMS pwn5 the art of trolling. Nay, he has transcended trolling. When he first appeared, that's what I thought, troll. But, I actually read his posts for a while, and lo and behold, some genuinely interesting, entertaining stuff started showing up.

The man is an entertainer and an educator. But, to attempt a discussion on what makes his posts funny and oft times informative would be a disservice both to the man and his craft.

Besides, ne'er once did that welshman ever claim knowledge of the deadly Cinnabar Palm (which, when used to attack your nuts, will totally wreck yo sh.t).

PaulH
06-13-2004, 12:58 AM
Thus spoke Vashti! =)

Banjos_dad
06-13-2004, 02:55 PM
One thing I have noticed about martial arts forums: there is always plenty of room for another @55hole.

Why automatically assume it's DMS?

Welsh Rabbit is as much of an @55, clearly, but he lacks DMS's foppish style of phrasing.

dimmakseminar
06-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Dear Mr. Shao Lin Long:

Why must you think I have some alternate identity? To quote Marshal Mathers - "I am whoever I says I am". And, did I call you an idiot for your absurd hypothesis? I did not. Thanks for playing along. We have a few parting gifts for you at the door leading back to the Shao-Lin Forum. Run along back to the forum of flowery fists and embroidered kicks. The informational sheet is for informational purposes only. The actual terms of an insurance policy prevail over the information provided in the informational sheet. In the case of a dispute, the insurance policy is controlling and a court will rely on the policy as it is written in English to resolve the dispute. The policy is the sole source of rights and obligations of the insurer and the insured. The information contained in the informational sheets does not create rights or obligations on the part of the insured, the insurer, the agent, the broker, or the state. The informational sheet is not intended to be a substitute for the actual policy written in English. Your mileage may vary.

Sincerely not whomever you thus spake and not even aware of that person's existence,

dimmakseminar

PS: Grandmasters are for Dungeons and Dragons, and the KKK, with neither of which am I affiliated.

Vash
06-22-2004, 09:18 AM
DMS just owned this thread, the thread starter, and two groups that suxors.