:(

cerebus
06-12-2004, 08:11 PM
"The Black Dragon Society"?

Gee, and they called you a troll? How could they?! :rolleyes:

David
06-13-2004, 05:24 AM
I'm a member (infenix) :D.

The forum you now denigrate is not too bad, on the whole. Whilst the controls are pretty heavy, the talk is fairly open, if you've got the balls for it and have something non-trollish to say.

To dissuade folk from visiting that forum because your extreme posts got you banned would be ... extreme ...

Good luck with the forum; I'll be sure to visit. If you'd been around long enough, you'd appreciate how hard it is to maintain a spm forum. I have had two of them myself but had to close them down; there used to be one here but the challenges and lawsuits started flying.

I have great hopes that you'll say something that will serve to replace my current NAMAT sig.

Rgds,
David

Chin Chung Cao
06-13-2004, 08:30 AM
Click this link http://tonglongforums.cjb.net/ and look under Been There Done That; Who is a fake SPM teacher and who is not?
Draw your own conclusion's. BlackDragonSociety/BlackDragons is a confused Troll that put his foot in his mouth one to many time's. Get yourself some help Clint!:)

5thBrother
06-14-2004, 06:22 AM
hey blackdragonsociety

please NOT "SLANDER" the tong long just because they found out u are FULL OF ****!!!!

this is some LAME **** ... shows ur true colours

ATTENTION KFO Moderators:

doesnt this violate ur terms of use rules?

Please Deletethis thread.

as far as i know the tonglong forums have in welcome or forums post way back shown respect to KFO ... as the others said

basically BDS is full of ****... and is now having a spitefull sissyfit slander against the tonglong forums.

lets make it simple:

everyone go there.. read all of blackdragon society posts... - it should be obvious -

apart from that consider 2 facts..

1. last post i saw from him there was friendly and then here is he slandering .. ie. 2 faced
2. what KIND OF person does lame **** like this,,,

u SPAZ

hehe i should never post after a party~

hands out tequila and pizza~

ADMIN / MODS - check it out and then please rem this lamer thread

drunk 5th bro

5thBrother
06-14-2004, 07:36 AM
they banned me!

lol more BS to get sympathy vote....

You are NOT and NEVER have been banned in that forums...

i am member there also..

i saw most of ur slander of one jook lum teacher ( ia m not jook lum pai btw) get deleted or trashed to been there done that.. but dats about it.

lol

TheBlackDragons
06-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Kung fu Magazine rocks

TheBlackDragons
06-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Go ahead 5th brother call me names be inmature if you want to battle battle me with your brain not anger

TheBlackDragons
06-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Kung fu Magazine rocks

5thBrother
06-15-2004, 08:08 PM
100% FACT:

do not jump to conclusions....

u are NOT and NEVER have been banned from dat forums. Infact you do not need to be registered in order to post.

David
06-16-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by 5thBrother
100% FACT:

do not jump to conclusions....

u are NOT and NEVER have been banned from dat forums. Infact you do not need to be registered in order to post.
Correct, it is impossible to be banned and unnecessary to register. Is your computer switched on?

BDS, what you call controversial is actually impolite, insensitive and often unjustified. However enthusiastic you are, you're going to have to get over your sensationalist hormonal response to so-called intrigue - you're tilting and jaded windmills.

-David

TheBlackDragons
06-16-2004, 01:01 PM
Kung fu is great