PDA

View Full Version : Henery Poo Yee Question ?

TheBlackDragons
06-12-2004, 08:18 PM
:eek:

Chin Chung Cao
06-13-2004, 08:17 AM
Get a life, you have been jumping forum to forum trying to stir up trouble with your remarks about Sifu Yee. The only interest you have in SPM is to try and belittle it as much as you can, while attempting to hide behind a facade of interest in the system.
You keep bringing up garbage that was posted many years ago by a disgruntaled student who felt he had an axe to grind. By the way,what happened to your devotion to Northern Shaolin? You seem to have a lot of trouble deciding where you fit in. Visit one of the CKFA schools and make up your own mind instead of trolling the inter-net forums. That way you can touch hands and draw your own conclusion's. One way or another all your questions will be answered.
Paul Huber

TheBlackDragons
06-13-2004, 08:12 PM
hghjghgyi

brothernumber9
06-14-2004, 07:03 AM
I don't study SPM, but I like to learn about different systems including SPM. and even to someone from outside of SPM firsthand knowledge and experiences your questions seem odd. You ask if Sifu Yee's Jook Lum resembles Chow Ga and reference a quote from Roger Hagood.
From what I gathered Chow Ga is not Jook Lum, two different brother systems. Also, no disrespect to Roger Hagood but he was not a student of Sifu Lum Sang, yet Sifu Yee was, and based on a quote from someone who was not a direct student, you indirectly ask if Sifu Yee's hand (Sifu Yee who was a student) is true Jook Lum.
What is true Jook Lum? what would define true Jook Lum? I have no direct learning of anything about SPM either from Lum Sang's Pai, Lee Yin Sing Pai, Ip Shui Pai, or apple pie, but even I know after just a little reading that Lum Sang left different pieces of his hand with each of his desciples, so then which one has the true Jook Lum? I would think that one logical answer would be all of them.

David
06-15-2004, 01:16 AM
Yeah!

TheBlackDragons
06-15-2004, 02:11 PM
:cool:

David
06-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Just don't mention you're BDS because you've already got some Yee 20-30yr students annoyed.

I wouldn't worry about HPY's credentials in particular. The entire Jook Lum pai is a mess of relationships but still the kung fu is there.

I study Chow Gar originally with a slight Steelwire slant, then under Ip Chee Keung and now a grandstudent of Paul Whitrod.

-David

brothernumber9
06-16-2004, 05:25 AM
You say Sifu Louie Jack Man, Sifu Harry Sun and Roger Hagood's forms are all the same. How do you know this when by your own accord you have little to no real training in SPM and by your own accord Sifu Louie Jack Man and Sifu Harry Sun don't teach publicly which would imply that you probably have never seen either of them do anything.
You are banking on all your "truths" on the writings of Roger Hagood whom you probably have never seen do anything either.
I suspect that ten years ago when you were at Sifu Poo Yee's school that something happened which offended you and caused you to malign him now.

mono68
06-16-2004, 10:48 AM
LOL!!

It is true The blackdragons seem to have taken sides. Your words seem to favor mr. Hagood's version. For a SPM practitioner in your Youth you have no loyalty or respect to your First SPM teacher. LOL!! you have alot to learn and grow.

Bravo to the other forum members!!

TheBlackDragons
06-16-2004, 12:48 PM
:D

brothernumber9
06-16-2004, 01:13 PM
why don't you check on how long Roger Hagood studied with each of these desciples and how many of them will even acknowledge him as a direct student.
read between the lines. Try to remember what Sifu Poo Yee's School looked like and still looks like. and then think if thats what a school would look like of a man trying to make money off of making up false claims.

TheBlackDragons
06-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Good point

Ao Qin
06-16-2004, 05:47 PM
BD - how can you go online and ask OTHER people if you wasted your money?

Did you gain something from your past training that you personally value? If so, you didn't lose a dime. If you did not gain anything, then yes, you obviously wasted your money. Common sense, really. Even worse, by beating a dead horse you waste the precious time left to you in life.

If this art spoke to you, and if you were truly passionate about it, you would not be asking these questions.

Just my "two cents" (its all I can afford)

AQ