PDA

View Full Version : Film your own spm fight vids

TheBlackDragons
06-12-2004, 09:11 PM
I Know there is a hand ful of spm practioners that come to this
forum,, why dont some of you spm people
get a Movie camera and and tape you sparring or fighting with some of your friends from other styles ,, then put the vids on this forum ,, I never see spm in action only pics, of a pattern
I am intrigued of spm very much

I want to see more combat applications and some fights

I 'm sure alot of people will agree with me

if i was in spm I would with out a doubt film sparring
and who knows you might become famous
some one needs to let the cat out of the bag

The Black dragon Society

jo
06-14-2004, 10:43 AM
Ask Jack Springer for copies of his videos.

He gets ALL of his "spm" instruction on video.

brothernumber9
06-14-2004, 01:16 PM
buy one of the tournament videos from tai ji legacy, or Sifu Lily Lau's eagle claw tournaments, or Tournament 2000 in orlando hosted by your former si gung Sifu Chan Pui, or a vid of one of the other loads of tournaments ckfa members have competed in. It is very easy to spot them, look to the later rounds and the finals in the sparring divisions and many will still be there.

mysteri
06-14-2004, 10:01 PM
i really enjoyed what i saw on this website. certainly one of the better representations of gung fu on the web, as opposed to the "gung fu kickboxers" seen all too often.

http://www.masterginfoonmark.com/movie_download.htm

TheBlackDragons
06-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Thank you for your info i will defintely check those videos
out.

I can't wait

Cung-Fu
06-17-2004, 12:50 AM
mysteri-

Those clips doesn't really look like any full contact sparring. More like light contact type sparring.

mysteri
06-17-2004, 09:20 PM
yeah, true. but i was actually under the impression he jus wanted to see some spm that didn't look like krotty or kickboxing? at least those clips show guys who have good reflex, flow, some times rooted, and prolly know how to apply proper energy and force from those drills they do. the gentlement sparring the CLF guy seemed to show good reflexes and good restraint. i think this overall is a good example of properly trained people, which is what i was pointin out. sorry for the mix-up.

guy incognito
06-18-2004, 07:28 PM
I intend to record some of our jongs if anyone is interested. You must understand though that if i injure my training partner ill have noone to train with! Once ive done them I will give them to those who ask for them not posting them publicly.

TheBlackDragons
06-20-2004, 12:45 AM
I would love a Copy ,,,

Keep me updated

Peace
You Have Nothing To Fear but Fear itself

guy incognito
06-20-2004, 05:27 AM
Wil do. Ill post when they are complete.