View Full Version : Book Quiz!

Chang Style Novice
06-13-2004, 10:51 AM
http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm

I'm One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

MasterKiller
06-14-2004, 06:14 AM
I'm Catcher in the Rye.

You are surrounded by phonies, and boy are you sick of them! In an ongoing struggle to search for a land without phonies, you end up running away from everything, from school to consequences. In this process, you reveal that many people in your life have suffered torments and all you really want to do is catch them as they fall. Perhaps using a baseball mitt. Your biggest fans are infamous psychotics.

Tak
06-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Prufrock and Other Observations
by T.S. Eliot

edit:

Though you are very short and often overshadowed, your voice is poetic and lyrical. Dark and brooding, you see the world as a hopeless effort of people trying to impress other people. Though you make reference to almost everything, you've really heard enough about Michelangelo. You measure out your life with coffee spoons.

quiet man
06-19-2004, 02:23 PM
I'm 'Mrs. Dalloway'.

Vash
06-19-2004, 02:31 PM
You're The Great Gatsby!
by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Having grown up in immense wealth and privilege, the world is truly at your doorstep. Instead of reveling in this life of luxury, however, you spend most of your time mooning over a failed romance. The object of your affection is all but worthless--a frivolous liar--but it matters not to you. You can paint any image of the past you want and make it seem real. If you were a color of fishing boat light, you would be green.

norther practitioner
06-21-2004, 06:48 AM
You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

sean_stonehart
06-21-2004, 07:05 AM
You're To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee

Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you'vealso taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you, but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.

GeneChing
06-23-2004, 02:22 PM
You're One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!
by Ken Kesey
You're crazy. This has led people to attempt to confine you to a safe place so that you don't pose a danger to yourself or others. You feel like you pose a great danger to the man (or maybe the woman) or whatever else is keeping you down. But most of the time, you just end up being observed. Were you crazy before you were confined?

That's cool. I loved that book and even hung out with the author once.

Shaolinlueb
06-24-2004, 10:49 AM
You're Love in the Time of Cholera!
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff could get you killed.

man i wish i got as much action as it saays i does. LOL

Vash
06-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Better watch out, someone's gonna **** around and end up as Naked Lunch. (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0802132952/qid=1088123593/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/104-6682440-0565543)

KC Elbows
07-01-2004, 11:49 PM
You're Ulysses!
by James Joyce
Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero.