PDA

View Full Version : Good Clips on this website

Oso
06-17-2004, 06:52 AM
http://johnswang.com/

check out the SC clips, especially the documentary clips w/ footage of Master Chang Dong Sheng

Royal Dragon or SifuAbel, what is Shifu Wang doing that he's calling "Emperior's Long Fist"?

kungfu cowboy
06-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Anyone know how to save these clips on a Mac? There's no right click on the mouse or save option on the windows media player. Thanks!

Oso
06-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Step 1 - Throw Mac away.

just kidding :)

sorry, but I don't know.

Shaolinlueb
06-17-2004, 06:26 PM
JOHNS WANG huh? sounds like pr0n!!!!

(clicks link)

oh yeah someone psoted this in teh video thread. good stuff.

SPJ
06-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Good link.

WanderingMonk
06-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by kungfu cowboy
Anyone know how to save these clips on a Mac? There's no right click on the mouse or save option on the windows media player. Thanks!
ctrl + mouse click.

ctrl button is that thing that look like a butterfly. BTW, replace those one button cyclops with real mouse (those with 2 + buttons).

WanderingMonk
06-17-2004, 08:04 PM
Hey Kungfu cowboy,

what software are you using to watch wmv on a mac?

kungfu cowboy
06-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Wandering Monk: thanks for the assist! As to the software, its a windows media player for mac. I think that's what you are asking about?

WanderingMonk
06-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by kungfu cowboy
Wandering Monk: thanks for the assist! As to the software, its a windows media player for mac. I think that's what you are asking about?

so mac version of the media player do work. One of the mantis forum member was having problem with viewing wmv file with his mac. I guess he either has an older version of the media player or his mac os is too old.

thanks.

Tainan Mantis
06-18-2004, 03:31 AM
kung fu cowboy,
I have a Mac and I use the Windows media player 7

the shuai jiao clips downloaded, but not the others.
I get it to play but nothing shows up on the screen but blackness.

What media player # you have?